Self-Introduction ( Confluence of Nations)

Hi all.. really excited to see the interaction flowing across the nations.. interested to know the speciality of each nation. So we can classify the nation's experience under following terms:

1. Education System.
2. Games in Vogue - both online & offline
3. Some of the favourite/common names of people. You can list out some 5 names which you feel are most likely to be found in every area / group.
4. Few famous places.
5. Outstanding culture of the nation which you feel adds uniqueness to the nation.
6. One/few most prevalent issue/problem that is/needs to be desperately attempted to be eliminated from the nation.
7. Common features of people (like any distinguishing feature in colour,eyes,nose,walk,talk,body language)
8. Outfits generally worn by people.
9. Typical daily routine activities of people.
10. Most preferred Arts & Entertainment activities. (how people spend their time)

P.S.: I am from Chennai, TamilNadu, India. Currently pursuing MBA. There is a lot to say about India. You can expect atleast 30 different views (1 from each state n differences within the state :-)).

Please I invite you to enrich this thread with as much info as possible. I m sure we will find it very much fascinating as it gets going. I will post about India sometime in this week.

Expecting an international cooperation. Thankyou :-)

Hello KRIBANIDHI.

Any countries in particular? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

My beautiful Indonesia wife and I have just enjoyed Yorkshire chip butties.

Cross cultural understanding at its very best.

We call butts something very different.

The tom yum soup of thai

I knew Tom.  He wasn't all that yum.

Live your expat project without any stress thanks to advice from expats

OR