Cheapest way of moving 25m3 from Barcelona to Malta

Hi, I need to make a move from Barcelona to Malta, of 25 m3 (I can't really live more time without our things!).

I have been searching around, and removal companies normally take 4000 € to make the move. I have tried also Shiply and Uship, and the quotes have been more or less the same, except for one that quotes just 2600 € (which some people says it is impossible, considering the cost of the ferry).

I have also thought of arranging hiring a 20 ft container, and contracting 3 separate parties (loader, container maritime transport and unloader) and see if that comes out better and cheaper, but I can't get any people to reply nor any rough estimate of moving a container by the moment.

So if you've had experience in a big move like this, what was your experience? how much roughly you paid?

Check sinmaletas.com maybe it will be cheaper.

Hi , it seems that sinmaletas is pretty expensive if you want to move 25m3 of boxes.

All the same thanks for replying.

Know I have received another quote so with a bit of luck it will go down in price.

Hi maltaCommando,
We are shipping a 20ft container from the UK and our shippers are using Dom Transport in Malta as their agent. The estimated volume of our stuff is 30m3. It may be worth your while to use a 20ft cont. and pack your 25m3 into it as a dedicated one for your own use. I believe that the volume of stuff going to Malta as groupage is not that large and you may have to wait while they consolidate your stuff with others.
domtransportmalta.com/pages/services.aspx

In the end I accepted that quote but the transportist didn't show up two times, so I am searching again :( . That quote was of 2,600 €, if I can find some reliable thing for 3000 € max I would take it.