British Graduate Student looking for work in Asia

Hello and nice to meet you all. My name is Jonny and I am currently studying a MSc in Banking and Finance at Cass Business School and am hoping to relocate to Asia after graduating. I am hoping to look for employment in the banking/finical sector and was original looking at Malaysia but have since learnt you need to be over 26 to work in Malaysia and feel India is a better option and country I genuinely love.
I can speak fluent English, French and Tamil as well as good Hindi and Arabic I can also understand Portuguese as my grandmother was India (Tamil and Mangalorean Catholic) and two of my uncles moved to Mumbai in the 1970's and still live there now. I have been to India twice the first time when I was 6 and then my parents sent me to Mumbai for a month in 2009 when I was 19.
I have a BSc Business and Economics from a top rated business school and am now taking my MSc Banking and Finance from Cass Business School and gained ABB at A Level in ICT, Business & Economics and Maths and have been working part time with a privet equity firm since my second year of university as well as having completed two internships with Citigroup and Morgan Stanley as a summer analyst and did three weeks at my uncles law firm in Mumbai when I was 19.               

I am currently looking for international companies in the finical sector willing to hire me as an international working as from what I've seen that's the best option. And I am here to see what advice people British expats in India working in the finical sector other there can give me that will help or weather I stand a chance at all of finding work in India or if I am just waiting my time.             

All useful impute welcome and thank you in advance Jonny Vaz.

Hello Jonny. :)

Have you tried to post an advert in the Jobs in India section? It may help.

Thank you,
Aurélie