How to get work visa?

hello i am from india but i lives in cyprus with my husband and baby last 8 years  i need to move from cyprus to canada can u help me thta how can i get  work visa for canada?  thnx

Hello anju bala.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

A new thread has been created from your message on the Canada forum.

Maybe you can tell us more about yourself and your project.

Do not hesitate to read the other threads on Visas in Canada.

Thank you,
Aurélie

I AM AGRICULTURE DIPLOMA HOLDER ,  I NEED TO MOVE FROM SRI LANKA  TO CANADA PLEASE HELP ME,HOW CAN GET WORK VISA FOR CANADA

Hello, my name is Mohammad Jamshaid me from pakistan & live in saudi arabia since 10 years.please inform me how i can get the canadian work visa.

Hi,my name is sevda,im 29 years old,i live in iran,i dont hav job now,i really want to move in canada but idk how!could you plzz help me how can i get canadian work visa?thx:)

I am from New Delhi, India and would like to migrate to Canada. I am working as Tours Manager in Travel Company. Also one of my brother is well settled in canada . Please advice how can i migrate to canada with my family.My age is 46

Please send me complete information regarding work visa move from saudi arabia to canada.

with thanks & best regards.
Mohammad Jamshaid tanoli.

hi i am lakshmi 23 years old and i work in cyprus 2years  and  w i want to go in canada from here how i can, can u tell me please?

Follow the link:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_applica … ne.asp?s=1

Have fun!