Hey everyone!!

Hi,

Currently living in Rosas Spain's working as an english teacher, nanny, not far from Barcelona, I'm from London so looking to meet some new people, learn some Spanish and have some fun.......

Feel free to message me!!

Laura xx

Hello Laura.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Hola Miss Laura

Welcome here. I currently live in Barcelona so any time you want to visit the city contact me.

See ya soon

Hola Laura!
How are you doing in Roses?
I hope you have any kind of transport there. It is necessary! Even a bicycle. There are nice excursions in the surroundings.
I'm planning to go to Cadaqués and Port de la Selva in a few days. I propose you to meet together and have a promenade :)
Kind regards,

Oriol

Hi, i just arrived in Roses for 6 weeks and looking to meet some local people to practice my spanish and have some fun.

thanks

Hey, i am in Roses too, would love to meet and go for a walk or a drink.

I live in Barcelona city centre, and I know it well because I show it to frinds and family very often. I also know how to avoid most of the tourist traps in BCN. If you want to come for a couple of days, I guess there will be a spare room in my place, just let me know when.

I live in Barcelona, in the city centre, and I know it very well, and also place to eat (no tourist traps) and drink. Would you like to come this weekend? the 23rs of April is Sant Jordi, a very popular day in this country as you may already know.

Regards,
Quico

By the way, I am Spanish and fluent in both Catalan and Spanish, and some English, French, etc... My e-mail is ***

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security