Where to buy

Maybe some of you girls can help me :)

Do any of you know where I can buy a bathing suit? Preferably not in Vietnamese sizes.

Thank you!
-Vicky

Hello. If you will receive any interesting answer please help me too.

Martzi

Sure :)

What are u doing tonight? I already make your network here in HCMC?

If you are available for a drink or a coffee tonight or in the weekend please inform me.

Hola

Marzti

Why not do what a lot of bigger sized (than Vietnamese, that is) do - have one tailored.

They can be form hugging or form concealing - and better priced than ready made products.

The only other challenge is that VN is about to shut down for either 3 weeks starting tomorrow or two weeks starting next weekend.

Bikini's are not the most popular (except in one province up north); T-shirts and pants are.

It was a bit of a hunt to find the right size, but there are a few options along Ly Tu Trong, starting around a block from Ben Thanh market and heading southwest. Once you find the right spot, the swimsuit shops are hard to miss, there's dozens of them.

The designs are not particularly western, but my wife found something to her liking, at an extremely reasonable price.

This is the famous brand name of bikini here. You can check the adress and come to look for your suitable suite.
I hope you can have good one.

http://aotamhonghanh.com.vn/

Thanks everyone for helping me!

Martzi - I'm pretty busy this weekend maybe we can meet during the week or next weekend for lunch or coffee? Hablas español? Qué bueno!

Jaitch - Your idea is so great! I wish I would've known sooner..oh well maybe after Tet!

Matthais - Thanks for the address - I'll check it out this week.

Judy -thank you for the website, it helps but my Vietnamese isn't so great. I don't understand the website. But thank you! :

You just need to look at the adress and hotline in this website. They have a lot of branch because this brand is the most popular in HCMC. You can ask them to make new one for only you too.
Because I don't know where you are living now (what district?) so that i can not give the adress near your house and need to give the website to check all.

Hi Martzi,

which size u needed