Willing to relocate to Malaysia

Hi Everyone,

I hope you all are fine.

I am currently living in Riyadh, KSA and would like to relocate myself to Malaysia. By profession I am a Web/Graphics Designer.

I have a few questions and hope you guys will answer them :)

How much average RM does a Web Designer earn in Malaysia?

What is the basic monthly salary which a company pays to Full Time Web Designer?

Where can I find jobs regarding my field? Any specific/popular online Job Portal/website, where expatriates can find jobs easily?

In the end Can anyone help me find a job :P

Thank You for your time. Hope to know some new guys before relocating :P

1 to 1.5 thousand USD - lots of locals do it - and most design is "Chinese style" (bland, cheesy, hello kitty style nonsense just copied) and as most are Chinese much harder to get job if not Chinese or at least speak Cantonese. Obviously western companies are more likely to employ expats. Pay will ne min legal 5,000 RM per month - not al lot. Expats generally in this field are old timers and run businesses here. And employ Chinese workers as work hard! A few I know have expats at 5k. Market hard at moment.

Best you use your contacts as design is an international business - if you are good your contacts will help you network and chances  of finding work are reasonable that way. Looking at jobstreet etc would be a waste a time. Leverage your work contacts. If you are not well known/not great your chances are very poor.