Where else to find ice cold beer in Makati area?

Where/ what / which place can you find ice cold beer, cold AC that has a smoking area, good food, good service, where the yuppies/ professionals go, a decent place, a top of the line resto bar?

Thank you.

Chula Carole wrote:

Where/ what / which place can you find ice cold beer, cold AC that has a smoking area, good food, good service, where the yuppies/ professionals go, a decent place, a top of the line resto bar?

Thank you.

Hi Chula... You might want to join us and attend pubcrawl... we go to 5 different clubs and have a hell of a good time... You'll meet a lot of awesome people.

Hello there Jubhie, where are these clubs located? I am from Makati. Thank you.

Hard Rock Cafe has an air-conditioned area for smokers... Beers are pretty cold...

Oh yeah? I found Outback Steakhouse really nice. And I get 50% off when I did avail of their privileged card. How much is the beer at Hardrock? At Outback it's 110php and I only get it for 55php. Service is superb too! Well I will go to Hardrock and will try it there. Thank you! :)

I can't remember the price of beer at Hardrock as I drink Vodka... Vodkas are about 250php if I remember correctly (I havent been there for a while)...

Outback is ok.. but... I found the crowd to be a little 'weird' last time I was there... had no idea about the cheap beer though... might give it another shot sometime..

J

Oh okay, thank you for telling me. When I went at Outback, there were only like 5 people.
That is a good price for vodka. I will go and have a vodka or two, or three, it will depend with the crowd and the service. lol

Chula Carole wrote:

Hello there Jubhie, where are these clubs located? I am from Makati. Thank you.

Their in Makati... We roam around GreenBelt area.... More often than not we go to Cablecar, Dilingers, Time and I forgot the too... I was so drunk probably to remember... hahaha... you can check their website (boracay-pubcrawl.com)

Tes Boracay Pubcrawl has a Manila Leg now...

The coldest beer in Manila is at Mogu in Serendra. So cold, often freezes in the bottle. Plus the food is good and relatively affordable. Love the place.

Cool! Thank you,that is in the Fort, right? How is the crowd there in Mogu?