New country,new year 2013, new resolutions, new friends

hi,

i am in a new country, came here on my own from France, love it, i am 28 years old, want to meet interesting people to have fun with such bars, bowling, i would love to practice my spanish also since i left Spain then any spanish speaking just leave me a message to meet up. Love hanging out with english speaking too remind me of my London years lol !  i lived abroad a few years and still loving it.

I am a huge fan of movies like actions, fantasy, romance and also indian movies, would be nice to also meet some indians girls and hang out. In fact i am international, just love meeeting international people.

I do fancy going to restaurant to try internatinal food or just regular food, nothing better than good food, nice talks and nice people.

I am planning to take some singing lessons then any musicians are welcome to contact me.

it will be nice to do some friends night-in in my appartment or out.

Cheers !

Hello,
my name is Amin, i must say that my english is not so good.
Well actually i saw that we have a lot of things between us. I speak spanish coz i have been living in spain for 9 years. and i like indian movies, so fan of shahrukh khan.

i came to stockholm 5 months ago, we can meet , hang out..etc
Regards

looking for girl friends in stockholm
too hang out go to the moive , shopping

me too! would be happy to meet some girls for going out, shopping, cinema, skiing, other sports.
I'm 26 and i've been living in Shlm for 15 months already.
Maybe in the end we could manage to organize a little meet-up for coffee..