Austrian looking for international people

Hi!

After living some time in a suburb of New York City I really miss speaking English and having contact with people from abroad.
I live in Vienna and love to meet some people to hang out, to have a coffee, go to the movies or do other activities with.
Since I'm back I miss speaking English

I would love to hear from you.

Gina

Hello Gina.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

heya how are you?, i originally come from the Cambridge, uk and been here for a year now, if you wanna me up for a coffe or something feel free to  send me a pm ;)

Hi,

I am Austrian myself and can truly understand you Gina. I lived in the Netherlands, Belgium and Singapore for the last couple of years and miss hanging out with internationals.
Would be glad to make new friends!

:-)

hi , u can contact me on 23779392729, for i am a cameroonian and i speak english

@danchu -> Can you please tell us a bit more about yourself? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

hi gina
my name is shai.i just got to austria couple weeks ago....dont know much about it.actually,i originally from malaysia.
best regard.

Hi everybody!

Thanks for all your nice replys. I tried to answer some of you via personal message, but I apparently have to post some more things.

Hope you're all having a great day.

Gina

bonjour comment allez vous?

how are u

Hi Gina,

I arrived last week from Ireland, and don't really know anybody yet.

I'd be delighted to meet knew people :)

All the best,
Laura

Hi Gina
I'll be living in Vienna soon so we can meet up. Where are you from originally?
Nicky

Hello everybody,
I live in Vienna and I speak english.I would like to meet people who can speak both english and Deutsch, to help me improve my Deutsch,as well as going to the cinema and have some coffee.
I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Hello,

My name is Elias and i'm from greece, i'll move to wien at 6th of march, i would love to meet some of u up there, i really dont know anyone at all, just my boss name, hehe.
Feel free to add me :-)

fb : Hlias Kati
email : kidakos@yahoo.com

Hi guys,it seems like there are lots of new members here looking to up. I have been living here for a year and a half now, and I am always open to meeting new people, especially for coffee and a chat. I work in the 22nd district and live in the 3rd, and would be free to meet up for most afternoons during the week after 3pm, though my weekends are usually a bit busy.so if anyone fancies a coffee and a chat pm me here or find me on facebook emmalouisestinson

Best wishes
Emma

hi:) am also new here anybody interested in having coffee somewhere ?