Expat blog gatherings in Vienna

Hi all!

What about meeting the other Vienna Expat.com members in real life? Organizing an Expat.com meet up would be an excellent way to know them! :)

An Expat.com meet up can be a diner gathering, having coffee, a bring and share in a nice place, a cultural or sports activity, etc. There are plenty of possibilities: just imagine a pleasant way to meet new people and old friends from Expat.com.

Feel free to organize Expat.com get-togethers in Vienna: you would meet the other members in a friendly atmosphere and have a good time together!

Of course, we could offer some help to organize your meet up and to inform the community.

So, who's in? Do not hesitate to start a new thread to suggest an Expat.com gathering in Vienna. ;)

Best,

Julien

I'd be in but no time to organize one :(

I'd be up for it!

how about one in september????

I'd be happy to help organize one! September sounds good, maybe a picnic at the Donauinsel?

Count me in as well

Hello all.

Do not hesitate to propose a date, an hour and a place. Other members may be interested. :)

PS: The date should be given 2 or 3 weeks in advance so as to have a maximum of participants. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

IŽm in too!

Hi Julien,

Thats cool...count me in, anyone out there to join and start the ball rolling :)

PARTY ON. ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Count me in too! :) @MajaBajai:
picnic at Donauinsel...or perhaps chillin at Donaulkanal/sommerstage sounds like a plan =D So..when??

Hey!!

I am arriving in Vienna on Sunday, doing an internship, I am French and I come from Dubai.

Are the parties still on? :)

Elodie.

Hmmm Elodie seems like everyone is busy we just have to organize one. Hit me up if you are up for it.

Kis'ke

I would be up for it too...let's get the ball rolling. How about Saturday 20th October? That gives people enough time to sort things out. Any preference where we meet? A bar/pub or elsewhere? I think a pub would be easiest since we wouldn't need to make reservations. Reserving somewhere is hard if we haven't got the exact number of participants.

How about Flanagan's in the first district?

Let's get this organised :)
Steph

Flannagan seems nice!! I haven't been anywhere yet so I go by your advice :)!!! But isn't a month a lot though? 10ish could be nice?

Oh noooo! I cant do the 20th.... any chance anyone can do the Friday, 10/19 instead? I would loooove to meet ya all.

Petra

Charly P's is good by the way too

Elodie do you mean 10ish as in the time or 10ish as in the date?

Petra 19th is fine by me!

Steph

Ok, I have created this to help us: http://doodle.com/ba3wtzq7s7a32hws?lt=4

Everyone who wants to meet up please fill this in. I know it is horrible making it so administrative but I think it is the easiest way otherwise we will just keep going round and round with dates...

Steph :)

go Steph, our organiser in chief! :)

Will fill it in shortly!!! :)

Ok guys, let's finalise this then. The Doodle poll has spoken!! ;)

We will meet on:

Friday 19th October
20:00
Flanagan's

If you want to come please can you sign up here because I will need to reserve a table:

http://doodle.com/ba3wtzq7s7a32hws?lt=4

Really looking forward to seeing you guys!!

Steph