Moving to Bristol

Hi,

I have got job in Bristol and will be moving to Bristol by Jan 2013. I am from India, single, willing to share room or flat. I would like to have some suggestions on cost of living (accommodation,transportation,food),where would be ideal for living and which area to be avoided while looking for sharing flat or room. Which mode of transportation is convenient for commute between different area. Eagerly looking for your valuable replies. Thanks in advance...

£2000 isn't bad at all to get by on in Bristol, Balamuruganvel. Rents really vary depending on where you want to live though. Where is your job? Is it in central Bristol?

Thank you for reply. My job is at Aztec West, Almonds Bury.

Sorry for the delayed reply. I don't know that much about that area of Bristol, I'm afraid, as it's a fair distance out of the centre. I can suggest that you go to Find a Property and have a look around. Things to watch out for are whether council tax is included in the rent (most won't be), and if utilities are included (some will). Do you plan to drive at all? :)

Not a problem. I have to use either bus or train. Could you please have a word with your friends regarding the same. Thanks in advance.