Divisoria in Saudi?

This might be alienating to others, but Divisoria is the best place to buy anything for a bargain or lower prices. I was wondering if there was a Divisoria equivalent to Saudi.

Probably my Pilipino countrymen has a good idea.

Also, cheap jewelry... Im looking for a wedding gift to send my wife.

P.S., why doesnt this site have spellcheck? or did I just unfunction it...

soul_crafter316 wrote:

This might be alienating to others, but Divisoria is the best place to buy anything for a bargain or lower prices. I was wondering if there was a Divisoria equivalent to Saudi.

Probably my Pilipino countrymen has a good idea.

Also, cheap jewelry... Im looking for a wedding gift to send my wife.

P.S., why doesnt this site have spellcheck? or did I just unfunction it...

"Cheap jewelry" ?  You're a real sport! :P

cheap jewelry to your wife, thank ur stars she's not reading this....

Not the way I meant it... but good jewelry for a bargain price... you know what I mean!?!

soul_crafter316 wrote:

Not the way I meant it... but good jewelry for a bargain price... you know what I mean!?!

No no no no noooooooo.. you can't back-peddle now!  You said cheap jewelry--like, tin painted a gold color with pieces of glass you hope your wife will think are diamonds? :lol:

Something must have gotten lost in translation. I meant Jewelry you can buy cheap, not fake ones. :P Please dont give me a hard time with this... do you or dont you know a place?

soul_crafter316 wrote:

Something must have gotten lost in translation. I meant Jewelry you can buy cheap, not fake ones. :P Please dont give me a hard time with this... do you or dont you know a place?

Dude, if you are going to be a member of this forum, you have to get used to being ribbed!  :)

Sorry, but only cheap place I know is LuLu.

I can take getting ribbed... just not 3 times over the same topic...

take it or leave it bro

soul_crafter316 wrote:

I can take getting ribbed... just not 3 times over the same topic...

Every time you made an excuse, it egged me on :P

Now.. let's get back to that CHEAP jewelry ...

:whistle:

Dude, if you find some place for CHEAP jewelry, please share with us.

The only CHEAP jewelry i know here, is the one which they are selling with package : with a magnifying glass (lens)...because that's the only way to see  the jewelry...:rolleyes:

You can get bargain prices in BATHA, Riyadh. Most Pinoys knows this place.

Dear Soul,

as a kabayan, you cannot find cheap jewelry here in Al-Khobar or in Dammam. Just went to gold market last week in Al-Khobar and the price of gold per gram now ranges from 150 to 180 SR. Check some of the shops in my blog. ronaldosguide.com. Thanks

TY kababayan... I'll just try to go around Al Rahmaniyah...

you can try Alhaya Plaza in Dammam I think. The rent for stores is the cheapest in Dammam so I'm guessing their jewelry is a bit cheaper. I can tell you to go to our store in Alrashid Mall but I know you won't like the prices haha.

Cheers

how far is that from Al Rahmaniyah if your familiar? I stay at 6th street right now...

It's about 25-30 minutes not counting for traffic. Google "al hayat plaza"

But if you live in Khobar (Sorry just realized that you live in Khobar), why don't you look at stores in Suwaiket market? By Suwaiket market I mean those stores on either King Khalid or Fahad Street. Don't remember which one. But they won't

Good luck.

Any of you know the cheapest way to contact the Philippines? Online or otherwise... which telephone service?

Like, what would I use and what should they use to contact me?

Hi

Cheapest ways to contact Philippines or any country would be thru the internet e.g. skype, viber, tango,...

There are of course cheap jewelry in Saudi, like for instance in and around ramaniyah mall. Perhaps we are better informed about cheap jewelry, that does not have to be fake. Saudi Arabia is not china, we know that. In thesee shops that I know, and many other Filipinos know, all you need is to speak nicely with the Saudis, they know very well Fillipinos when it comes to buying. They understand what is meant by cheap and bargain. They even offer you barghain price , without giving you a hard time to start that bargain moments.. they comprehend better, they are open minded, and well informed aside from tagalog skills.

have a nice day!

hehe, thanks Tom, your really gwapo. have a nice day as well.

Any thoughts on where I can find used items like rice cooker and stuff?