Help needed for Iqama Transfer

Dear All,

I need help in transferring my Iqama, I have been working in Saudia since 2009 with the same company, they employed me from Pakistan. My profession on iqama is computer programmer. Now, the financial position of the company is not good, for survival they are planing to remove some employees, in this situation they asked me to look for another job. My Iqama is going to expire on 6th of April 2013. In this situation I am desperately looking for another job and hope I will find one in the given time period, but , in worst case scenario I am looking for a sponsor for my Iqama transfer. I need contact of any sponsor who can help me in this situation.

Regards,

Hello sqazi1972 & welcome to Expat.com!

Hope that other members will help you soon.;)

Harmonie.

No responses so far .....:cool:

It seems that I have asked a difficult query...:rolleyes:

:up:

@ sqazi1972 its a difficult query due to no one here can help you to find a sponsor, take your time on your own basis and search a sponsor.

wilson_derry wrote:

@ sqazi1972 its a difficult query due to no one here can help you to find a sponsor, take your time on your own basis and search a sponsor.

Wilson is SO right.  If it were that easy to find a sponsor, why would there be HR depts., recruiters, etc.?

Good luck, though (you might want to try bayt.com as well as some of the other big recruiters).

Oh, one thing I did notice:  you say the profession on your iqama is computer programmer.  Is that *really* your profession?

Welcome Sqazi1972 to EB, check out this website I have been looking for a part time job as secretary but most of them needed a release but if you got a chance to work with them for at least 2 months maybe they can have you permanently.....good luck.

http://www.expatriates.com/classifieds/jed/jobs/ Inshallah this can help you :)

And one other suggestion:  you might try making appointments with some of the government entities. For example, I know there are large IT depts. in many of the hospitals (and schools) and these depts. employ many expats and generally operate in English as well as Arabic.

Good luck.

Dear All,

Thanks for all your valuable suggestions.

@Alliecat Yes I am an IT Manager and have more than 15 years experience, my experties are Oracle Ebusiness suite Functional Consultant and I have good handson exprience as AppsDBA.

I am thinking to go for paid services of MonsterGulf for job search. They are asking approximately 300$.

Does anyone has any experience with them?? I mean are they really helpful...

Best Regards,

zaheed wrote:

I am thinking to go for paid services of MonsterGulf for job search. They are asking approximately 300$.

Does anyone has any experience with them?? I mean are they really helpful...

No it's not worth it. Before buying, I started asking people (like you've) who had purchased the service and most expressed their lack of satisfaction. So, I didn't go for it.

Job market is weirdly tough these days. Keep trying, All the Best!

Thanks TheLegendLeads,

I was interested in buying this service because one of my friend got jobs three time with the help of Monster's paid services.

Anyways, could you please like to share your method for job hunting by which you got job.

Furthermore, in my case another issue is salary right now my salary is 20K+, I have received a couple of emails from employers in which they asked me for my current salary and salary expectation but after that they never return back to me :(

Regards,

Getting jobs from MonsterGulf way, that used to happen @sqazi1972 in the history. I am not saying that the service doeen't work. It may. But I have found majority compalining about ineffectiveness. Google users reviews and you'll know more.

actually, the job market is really bad these days.there is saturation i.e. supply more than demand, saudization etc etc etc.