Was on my dad's sponsorship & my iqama is valid till march 2013

Hello every one...
I just joined this blog because i need to get some info..
I was on my dad's sponsorship & my iqama is valid till march 2013
I am in pakistan now & my exit reentry is valid till 19december 2012
But my dad came to pakistan on final exit ..but my dad's employer didnt cancel my exit reentry visa and iqama(coz they said that it valid)
I want to enquire that can i go to ksa as my visa n iqama is valid...though my dad was my sponsorer n he came to pakistan on final exit...
But on the evisa website it shows my status as valid visa...
Kindly help me with ur expert opinions & information..
Thanks

Hi hank.moody111 & welcome to Expat.com!

A new thread has been created on Saudi Arabia forum for better visibility.;)

Hope that you'll soon be enlightened.

Harmonie.

hank.moody111 wrote:

Hello every one...
But my dad came to pakistan on final exit ..but my dad's employer didnt cancel my exit reentry visa and iqama(coz they said that it valid)
I want to enquire that can i go to ksa as my visa n iqama is valid...though my dad was my sponsorer n he came to pakistan on final exit...
Thanks

Looks like a mistake by a data-entry operator. You can reach back some Airport in KSA only to be deported. The immigration counters don't check the iqama validity ONLY to allow you in.

TheLegendLeads wrote:
hank.moody111 wrote:

Hello every one...
Thanks

Looks like a mistake by a data-entry operator. You can reach back some Airport in KSA only to be deported. The immigration counters don't check the iqama validity ONLY to allow you in.

Well i already mentioned that my iqama is valid till march 2013
And my exit re entry is valid till 19th dec 2012
I am planning to go to ksa on 14th dec..
But my question is..
As i was on my dad's sponsorship as a spouse & my dad came back to pakistan on final exit last month so is my iqama & exit re entry visa still valid??
Kindly guide me with this

I guess you didn't get my answer. Let me rephrase.

Your iqama expiry date and exit re-entry date are all pointless if your sponsor himself has left on a final exit. Why you find them valid in the website is because of a mistake by some data entry operator which will be corrected sooner or later.