2013 New Years Resolution or Retribution.....

In 2013 hoping for a better company to work with, that can give me a better salary .....:)

Retribution?  That's not something to look forward to.

My resolution for next year is to come up with a better resolution for the year after that.

those who don't believe in resolution......prefering to become worst next year hihih :)

What if their resolution last year was to stop making resolutions?

well thats their resolution for them to give a solution....:)

Inshallah next year more aspiring work to keep me busy, need to go to gym and I'll be joining karate martial arts this month....:)

I stopped bothering with resolutions a good few years ago.
This was because I never kept them so saw little point in all that messing about.
I made loads over the years. One was to stop smoking but I realised that was impossible as I never started.
I set my sights higher with one never to get married. I was engaged a few times but finally broke that one a little less than 6 years ago.
I once decided to give up casual sex, my wife keeps that one for me with the threat of "potong potong sosis".
The rest were all about giving up coca cola and other really bad things such as McD's.

All fails as miserable as they were epic.

New years resolution is not just something you want to change in your life its something you want to remove permanently in your life especially the bad habit, to accomplish this you must have strong determination and faith to yourself......:)

mas fred wrote:

The rest were all about giving up coca cola and other really bad things such as McD's.

That's a good one.  Coke is a horrible thing that causes too many problems to mention.

Pepsi is much better.

Please be advised that hELLnoi gracefully accepts all your baDDies: coca colas, McDs, Pepsis...
with much appreciation. No rejects or returns.
(I am required to have a party somehow.)

:)their goes the lucky adds......

The add I see is for women's underwear.  Is that lucky?

i also accept women's underwear - lucky or not. Just wear it.

all this resolutions will be nothing but a scrap if the years stop at 2012...........huhuhu :sosad:

JasfurJQ wrote:

all this resolutions will be nothing but a scrap if the years stop at 2012...........huhuhu :sosad:

so wait till 22 Dec 2012
anyway, review your past resolutions.
or do you just ditto them every year hoping that they get done by themself?:|

hELLnoi wrote:

You wear women's underwear?

Not that there's anything wrong with that.  :/

HaileyinHongKong wrote:
hELLnoi wrote:

You wear women's underwear?
Not that there's anything wrong with that.  :/

When I was in England, and I could not find long johns. I just walked into a department store and got a few thick ladies stockings, just to keep my other half warm. :cool:

my wish for 2013 just one : i want to have a boyfriend :( i am tired being alone...hehe

princess sandra wrote:

my wish for 2013 just one : i want to have a boyfriend :( i am tired being alone...hehe

hahaha just have faith.......you don't want to end up just like the last one....:)

princess sandra wrote:

You have better chances than most. Indonesia is the forth most populated nation on earth.

HaileyinHongKong wrote:

I would consider it to be lucky if I was the one removing it from a lady.

mas fred wrote:
HaileyinHongKong wrote:

hEE2 blimme bouncing sheep
gOOD one :-bd
carefOOL you dont get wOOL over your head

mas fred wrote:
HaileyinHongKong wrote:

careful, careful you don't want to end up jumping outside the fence......:)

JasfurJQ wrote:
mas fred wrote:
HaileyinHongKong wrote:

careful, careful you don't want to end up jumping outside the fence......:)

lets see how high that bouncing sheep will jump when he finds out the her name is Mrs Hulk Hogan :D

It's not that kind of ad.

no, but either way, it is not always lucky to remove garments from women. There are also UGLY BIG FAT MAMAS with stingking armpits :P

My wish for 2013 : travel to kuwait and get the job of my dreams

well i ve lots of other wishes , but let's start with this.

well since 21 has past by lets persue our new years resolution....In shaa Allah.....:)

JasfurJQ wrote:

well since 21 has past by lets persue our new years resolution....In shaa Allah.....:)

We are still in 2012.
Its understandable those guys got it wrong by a few days or even weeks!
I am hoping they got it wrong by a few years... like 999 years:D

houwayda wrote:

In Shaa Allah.......:)

JasfurJQ wrote:
houwayda wrote:

In Shaa Allah.......:)

If it is that important to you (like your Life), then take FULL responsibility. Don't count on others. You have no one to blame EXCEPT yourself.

so what's your resolution bro......tell me not about the retribution ok.....:)

I never make resolutions.
There is no better time to do anything to better yourself than NOW. TomoRRow never come.

a person that every minutes counts ha........too much self confident bro......:)

may be you didnt see my potfolio.
i am an ACCOUNTANT and counting or accounting is part of my everyday life.
:P:D

as if you were so open to everyone....:) you are easy to talk with but hard to read inside hihihi (a book with a combination luck)

You hit the nail on its head.
I am easy to talk with but why bother to read me.
Better to spend time making Resolution rather than Retribution. By the way, do you know the difference between the two?
hEEhAAhAA

solu and tribu.......:)

JasfurJQ wrote:

solu and tribu.......:)

We are in the ENGLiSH blog. Like to correct that before you get the RED card. hEE2

let me correct your understanding......

2013 New Years (declaration, oath or promise) need to change something in your everyday life like attitude or bad habits OR (vengeance, revenge or justice) things you want to continue or to maintain such as bad habits :)

Meet other expats and join the events

OR