Want to meet smart people

I'm 40 years old. I guess middle life crisis has hit me since I'm looking for new friends.
I'm happily married with 2 kids. A 3 years old boy and a newborn daughter.
I have some very good friends but they live far away and we see each other not as often as we would want.

My wife and I are both professionals. We both are computer engineers and we work in our fields. We arrived at Canada 12 years ago. We speak English, French and Spanish.
I love reading, movies and my 2 big passions beside computers are woodworking and magic. Yes, you hear right, I'm still a child when I see a good trick and I've study a lot of magic but never for professional reasons just for fun.

I don't care from where you are, the color of your skin, if you are a man or woman, single or married, have kids or not or sexual orientation.

What I'm looking for is someone smart. Not religious. With progressive or more liberal point of views. Who appreciate a good conversation with a bbq and a good bottle of wine. who reads, watch movies, play video games or board games.

I'm brutally honest with my friends and almost never lie. I say almost because my wife say that sometime lying is more polity than to tell the true. But would love to have a friend who don't get offended for stupid things and it's honest with me as well.

If you feel identify with it I would love to hear from you.

Get in touch with me at this email [email protected]

Have a nice day.

Max

Hello Max.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Thank you for this introduction.

I am sure you'll meet nice people here.

Thank you,
Aurélie