New In Montreal !!

Dear all,

Am new here in Montreal .. just arrived & am trying to settle down. I would like to connect with ppl from my culture or any other culture i dun mind it .. it is really hard to be alone in this city !!

Thanks

Hi chasing_liberty and welcome to Expat.com!

Do not hesitate to participate in the forum, it may help.;)

Harmonie.

Hi chasing_liberty

Welcome. I live in Toronto but often visit Montreal and I know quite some people there. For sure, I understand it's hard to be alone in a new city. This is the problem most new immigrants face.
I will be in Montreal next week-end 21st-22nd April 2012 to attend a conference and I will be meeting people. If you want to have contacts, I would be glad to share.

Thanks .. it sounds good to me, lets see how it goes near the weekend.

Hi !
I am planing to come in montréal by the end of this year i would like to ear from the news of this city. I am now in Benin and want to share the experiences that you have already in this city. Thnks

Hamdela al salama :)

I know how it feels being new to city ! But i tell you it will be fun ;) I have been almost a year here in Montreal , ill be glad to show you around sometime!

Ciao

Hey .. thanks Bro

when you are free let me know & we can plan smth !!

c ya

Hi  , salam ..i will planing to Montrèal by the end of this year.i would like know haw is this city..I live in italy for long time.I would like to connect with person from any cultur and sher the expiriences.if you have in this city..thanks