All infos needed for moving to US or Australia with wife and kids

Hi everybody !

I'm thomas and I just need your help to decide if We'll move to us or Australia . As I want to leave France with my wife and my 2 kids I really need to know how and where to go .

Merci à tous !

Thanks all !

Thomas

If you want to get a job at a hotel, Australia is probably better.

hi thanks for your comment .

Do you think it's harder to find a job in US ? is there any skilled list like in australia . I'd love to live in florida ,lots of tourists means lots of possibilities ... don't you think ?

Hi Thomas,

Welcome to Expat.com!

I would suggest you to post your questions on the Australia forum and USA forum.

Thank you,
Best of luck,
Christine

I don't know about Australia, but there are lots of hotels in the US.  Florida is full of hotels.  I also know that most American companies don't want to hire foreigners for a job that a million Americans can do - especially when the economy is bad.  They have to have a very good reason to go through all the trouble.

In this miserable economy looking for a job in USA  can be cut throat. Even more so when you are a foreigner. Consider Australia.

You would find it difficult to get job in Australia as you would need a sponsor so you can get a 457 visa.

You cannot just enter the country and then start looking for a job.

There is a need for hospitality type staff here in West Australia and the govt are encouraging overseas people to come over. I suggest you look online and see what West Australia has to offer.

hi guys !

thanks for all those informations . It's nice to see that people do their best to answer me...
If i'm on the SOL would it be easier for me to get a job in australia ?
I undertstand that it's difficult in all countries but I'll do my best to make it fine and easier...
See you !;)

We will always answer questions.

They just won't always be the right answers.

Thomas. Have you thought this thing through? I would never recommend anybody to take a spouse and children to a brand-new country and begin looking for a job. Better to go yourself and find a job first.

What do the rest of you think?

Good luck Thomas.

Meet expats all over the world

OR