Newest member

Hello,

I've been a member of the expat forum for about 1 year now, though this is my first post.  I signed up back in the day just to keep up to date on interesting topics in the expat community.  I'll be coming to the Philippines shortly, so I thought I'd come out of the closet and introduce myself.

I was born and raised in Brussels, Europe in a mixed blood family. Dominantly Belgian - Filipino. This last year, I've become interested in exploring more of my cultural heritage.  I've been to the Philippines a couple of times, but mostly short term.

I'll be staying in the Philippines the coming six months for business and pleasure. Mostly to check out the opportunities and to satisfy my curiosity.

Warm Regards,
Tony     
p.s.: Fun fact; recently stood in front of the house in Brussels where Dr. Jose Rizal wrote a large part of El Filibusterismo, which ignited the Philippine independence struggle against Spain.

Where in the Philippines will you be located? I am in the Cebu City area.
Charles
:cool:

tonyrico wrote:

Hello,

I've been a member of the expat forum for about 1 year now, though this is my first post.  I signed up back in the day just to keep up to date on interesting topics in the expat community.  I'll be coming to the Philippines shortly, so I thought I'd come out of the closet and introduce myself.

I was born and raised in Brussels, Europe in a mixed blood family. Dominantly Belgian - Filipino. This last year, I've become interested in exploring more of my cultural heritage.  I've been to the Philippines a couple of times, but mostly short term.

I'll be staying in the Philippines the coming six months for business and pleasure. Mostly to check out the opportunities and to satisfy my curiosity.

Warm Regards,
Tony     
p.s.: Fun fact; recently stood in front of the house in Brussels where Dr. Jose Rizal wrote a large part of El Filibusterismo, which ignited the Philippine independence struggle against Spain.

Hello!

Welcome to Expat.com..if you need some help here in the Philippines, just count me in.

I am in Manila.

Thanks!

Hello tonyrico.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Hello,welcome to Expat.com.So you decided to come out of the closet!Thats good.

Welcome!! :D I hope you will enjoy your stay here!

CharlesHarman wrote:

Where in the Philippines will you be located? I am in the Cebu City area.
Charles
:cool:

Hi Charles,

I'll be staying in metro manila.  Maybe I'll pass by Cebu these coming months.  How are things going with the band? :)

Anthony

janicelicup wrote:

Hello!

Welcome to Expat.com..if you need some help here in the Philippines, just count me in.

I am in Manila.

Thanks!

Thanks Janicelicup.  Very kind of you. So far, I'm all good. 

Anthony

dkcape wrote:

Hello,welcome to Expat.com.So you decided to come out of the closet!Thats good.

Yep! It took me a while ;) lol

Resuri_Ann wrote:

Welcome!! :D I hope you will enjoy your stay here!

Thank you! I'm sure I will ;)

tonyrico wrote:

Hello,

Warm Regards,
Tony     

Hi Tony,

I'm staying in Makati (southern part of Metro Manila).

So, if ever you would fancy some activities, don't hesitate to tell me.

You can also visit my hometown (Nasugbu, Batangas). My family there would be glad to offer you a room. I have just been there with a French friend and he enjoyed it.

I'd be going to Cebu on 20Jan2013 for the Sinulog. If ever you reckon to go there, it would be the perfect time.

Jayzl

So , how was it ????