A job for my wife

Hi, I am finding extremely difficult to find a job for my wife. We have been in Makati - Philippines for 3 months now and I cant seem to find a suitable job. She has 13 years of experience in customer service (Government of India) but it seems that knowlege of Tagalog (or lack thereof) is a barrier.

The agents here are recommending that I speak to Indian trade companies based out of Makati. Can any one help me with the addresses of Indian companies (non BPO) that have their offices in Makati and would need experience in customer service (especially governments)? Any help would be much appreciated

Hi kenxavier and welcome to Expat.com!

I may suggest you to post an advert in the section Jobs in Philippines, it may help.;)

Best of luck for your wife,
Harmonie.

Maybe try the Indian consulate or the chamber of commerce.  A non-philippino is not going to able to find a job competing against local talent.

BTW, there are a lot of Indians working at ADB, can try there as well if she has govt/NGO experience.

Hi
If she may consider an e-commerce job, online marketing she can come on training for FREE and check if the job may be suitable for her, we currently have 2 offices in India, and all over South East Asia..

ENGLISH is our best medium for communications in the Company..
pls text or call, +639175268956, Id be happy to assist her.

cheers!

Hi, We might need a Hindi speaker for our Worldwide Sales team to handle our regional office.  This is a Manila-based role.  I work with InterContinental Hotels Group. Thanks!

Call Centers in both Cebu and Manila are requesting Call center agents. Currently this is in demand here. Practice typing skills before applying, you need to pass a typing test of 25 WPM. And had some very basic computer skills. Good English is also required. Americans can also apply for these jobs. :cool: