Willing to move to Kraków next year

Hello! My name is Mihai, I am a 22 years old student from Romania. Next year I`ll finish my faculty(specialty in food industry and tourism) and I would like to move to Kraków for some personal reasons :P. I`m currently studying Polish language so in a few months I should be able to carry a normal conversation. Could you please tell me what other kinds of qualifications i should make and what kind of jobs I could apply for? I know salaries are not very big, but I hope to find something that will be enough for me to live. If you have any advices for me, please let me know. Thanks!:D

Hello Mihai.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hope you'll get some advices from other members.

The Jobs in Krakow section is at your disposal. Do not hesitate to post an advert there.

Thank you,
Aurélie

MihaiPaul wrote:

Hello! My name is Mihai, I am a 22 years old student from Romania. Next year I`ll finish my faculty(specialty in food industry and tourism) and I would like to move to Kraków for some personal reasons :P. I`m currently studying Polish language so in a few months I should be able to carry a normal conversation. Could you please tell me what other kinds of qualifications i should make and what kind of jobs I could apply for? I know salaries are not very big, but I hope to find something that will be enough for me to live. If you have any advices for me, please let me know. Thanks!:D

Hello Paul! Are you still looking for a job?

Well, yes, I`m still looking. The problem is that I`ll be able to depart to Poland next year after 10 july. If you have some tips for me, please share :) Thank you