Job in Poland, Cracow

Hi everyone!

Jobs in Top Polish cities. Work for International Companies in Kraków

Jobs in Poland. Work for International Companies.

We have jobs available immediately. Work for international companies, like Capgemini, Lufthansa, DHL, Cisco, GOOGLE and many more.
Salary depends on experience (2-12 thousand PLN nett)
We are looking for people who are fluent in foreign Languages, German and Dutch.

Dear Sandra,

welcome on board, and thanks for your message.

Could you please post in the jobs in Krakow section ? you can post as many ads as needed, in this dedicated section ;)

Many thanks,

Julien

Hello Sandra,
I am looking for a job in Poland. I have an engineering background and fluently speak dutch, german, english and french.
Polish level is currently b1.
Is it possible to get in contact for further info?
Thanks in advance!

JorisD wrote:

Hello Sandra,
I am looking for a job in Poland. I have an engineering background and fluently speak dutch, german, english and french.
Polish level is currently b1.
Is it possible to get in contact for further info?
Thanks in advance!

Hello JorisD :cheers:

Do not forget to also create your cv in our Jobs in Krakow section of the site :top:

This may be helpful

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

I'm a Dutch speaking looking for a job in Kraków .
Still living in The Netherlands so do need some time to relocate. If you know something please let me know.

You should check out the most popular job site in Poland which is Pracuj! It has thousands of job adverts added everyday and everyone in Poland uses it!

If you are looking for a job in Poland, I would definitely advise to go to Pracuj.pl first!

Good luck & let us know how you get on!