Japanese tuition(intensive)

I am Korean staying in HCMC.

I would like to learn JPese through anyone.

Unfortunately, I do not understand VNese so lesson must be conducted either in Korean or English.

I have learnt Hirakana-Katakana by myself and watched short-class clip for simple sentence structures.

My JP level is BASIC of Basic and I hope to learn JPese in long term.

If anyone is interested in teaching me on Sunday morning/ afternoon,
Feel free to call me. I do not mind tuition fee as far as it is worth.

Isabel 090-686-1885

Hello Isabel.

The Classes section (Language classes) in the Ho Chi Minh classifieds might help. Do not hesitate to post an advert there. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi IsabelYang
I'm Kien. Maybe i can help you. If you care, add my Skype nick, please. kientrung.tran. I will teach you for free cause i have free time on sunday afternoon. where do you live now?

Hi Isabel,
I know a Japanese friend living in HCM can teaching JP well in English. She is now working for a language center. If you are still looking for information, you can send me by email [email protected].

I hope to receive your reply soon. Thank

Suzuki san,
Thank you so much and I just sent a eamil to you.

best regards,
Isabel

There is a Japanese zone at District one, I saw a Japanese  Language training center in side the residential area. You should check it out, maybe can make lots of Japanese friends there.

Dear Suzuki san,

Can you contact your freind again?
I am still looking for teacher.

Can you help me?

Hi Isabel Yang,
Please send me a message by email [email protected]. I will give you Mayu's cell phone number. Then you can directly contact her.