Expired visa, leaving cairo

Hello I was wondering something.  I will be leaving cairo for a few weeks to Germany but the problem is by then my visa will be expired for 6 months.  I was wondering what will happen when I leave?  Also where will they check my visa and see that its expired?  BTW they wont let me get another visa because I have so many in my passport.  Please let me know.

William

it is fine u travel and be sure u get back before that visa well expire, i think so.

I guess you did not understand me.  My visa will be expired for 6 months when i leave.  I want to know what will happen when I try to leave?

i dont think anything will happen when you leave but to pay a fine, if even that. anytime i traveled i just got a new visa at airport.

whwebsolutions wrote:

I guess you did not understand me.  My visa will be expired for 6 months when i leave.  I want to know what will happen when I try to leave?

Problems is that just with the new laws i cant get a new visa since i have had so many.  This sucks badly LOL

are you sure.. i renewed mine in june.. and my passport is filled with egypt visas lol. im sure there is someone on here that knows better about the laws.

whwebsolutions wrote:

Problems is that just with the new laws i cant get a new visa since i have had so many.  This sucks badly LOL

You will pay a fee because ur visa was expired, i think the fee is around 100~200 EGP, Other than that, there's no idea and imo you shouldn't break the laws related to the visa matter in Egypt,
Cheers