Inbound customer services and technical support center required

HI,

I am Michelle Watson from USA and i am looking for an inbound customer services and technical support center. Each one of the respective center should have 50 seats, as we need to migrate it from US to Philippines , and require to work with Philippine and Romania centers only.

Please send me the contact details of your center if you are interested to work with us as we are looking for serious, experienced and professional centers to work with and have a long term and health business relationship.

Hi Michelle,

My name is Kevin Betts.  I am the Site Director for a call center company in Manila.  We are a global company that is more than 10 years old.

In Manila, we currently have 300 seats, on Jan 15, I have 500 new seats coming on line. I have 250 more on Mar 15 and 250 more on Jun 15.

We do inbound and outbound sales, customer service and technical support.  We currently provide our services in French, German, Spanish and English in our McKinley Hill, Ft. Bonafacio location.

I would enjoy learning more about your opportunity.

Kevin

Hi Michelle, I am the owner  of a 50 seat call center here in the Philippines located in the tourism beach towns of San Fernando La Union city, our call center agents are highly skilled in the field of customer service and technical support. I am 8 years in the business.

I am eager to transact business with you. My email address is [email protected]

Lorraine