Early Childhood International Diploma in Montessori Oman

Hi everyone, i came across this advertisement few days ago and i thought its worth sharing the information here.

Montessori Oman is currently offering a course called Early Childhood International Diploma. The course is for 15 months. Anyone can enroll to this course, whether you are a teacher or a prospective Montessori teacher or simply a parent eager to know more about your child's education. The training course aims to develop a high level of professional competence to work with and care for children from 2 1/2 to 6 years old.

This would be a great opportunity for us ladies in Oman (housewife's/expatiates) to gain knowledge about our children's education. I am looking forward for more expatiate friends to join the class. The more the merrier. :)

Hello Pavi Sri'Nesh.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Thank you for these informations.

I invite you to post an advert in the Classes section in the Muscat classifieds.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi Aurelie,

I will post an advert as you said. Thanks for the guide, still new and looking forward to learn more. :)

Regards,
Pavi

Hi,
I am very keen to do a montessori program saw your blog but where is this  course, i mean which institute.

Thanks
Mita

Hello Mita and welcome on board Expat.com

Kindly note that the initial post to which you are responding here is old ( dated 2012!  )

Here is the direct link of the institution: http://www.montessorioman.com/ecmd.php

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi, thanks for ur reply and Yes sir, ofcourse i noted the post was pretty old.
Anyway thanks again for the link, will go through n get back if further querry.
Mita

Can i get the website of that course and i wanted to know whether can i do it in online...

Hi I wanna do teachng

Hi I wanna do teaching in. Pakistan schoo, muscat. In montessori aftr ds I wanna do montessori directress diploma