Public schools for non Omanian kids/ School fees

Hello all

I have some questions hope will find a satisfied answers as always find in this forum   :) :

1. who can apply/ has the right for the public schools for his kids ( G2-6)?
2. I found that the fees of international schools are far expansive and also difficult to get a seat for my kids ( I approached 2 schools still in waiting list for G2 and 6 for 2018  :blink: really !)
3.I went through previous question in this forum , but still have the question which schools are the best in muscat especially close to Al Khoudh area ? 

really I am stressed now , my salary does not exceed OR 2500 and have three kids is it worthwhile to move to Oman ?

Many thanks in advance

1. I know that Public Schools accepts Expat's kids, however the curriculum of the Public Schools might be completely different from the curriculum your kids used to study. Furthermore, its Arabic based, which might be a problem for your kids to keep up with.

2. That's a usual complaint in Oman! getting your kids into school might be a strenuous process and require some dedicated time for research and to select the right school for your kids.

3. This question is a very broad question! I would say, the best school in Oman is the one that fits your budget and provide quality education to your kids. As a recommendation and to save time and effort, get your kids admitted at a good school which have spaces available for them so that they don't miss the school year.

you could look into bangladesh school muscat. it is a great school. good education.but not that great facility wise, it is cheap too