Islamic school

Aoa can someone guide me about availability of Islamic schools in muscat.

Is Pakistan international school muscat is co-education or segregated classes.

Thanks in advance for ur replies.

@Schaz brother can u guide me.

Dear Umm-e-farhan,
I have already replied. Trust you have received.

P.S, for everyone else's information, there are no "Specific and dedicated" Islamic schools for children, however there are international and local schools with proper Islamic studies.

And Pakistan School Muscat is a co-education system.

schaz wrote:

Dear Umm-e-farhan,

P.S, for everyone else's information, there are no "Specific and dedicated" Islamic schools for children, however there are international and local schools with proper Islamic studies.

Hi schaz,

Very recently, I have seen a large building with a big signage outside which says 'School for Islamic Studies for Boys and Girls'. This is located somewhere next to the Muscat Electricity and Distribution Centre's office which is opposite to Star Cinema Complex in Ruwi (where the road expansion / flyover work is going on in full swing now).

This is only for your academic information schaz.

Sumitran wrote:
schaz wrote:

Dear Umm-e-farhan,

Hi schaz,

Very recently, I have seen a large building with a big signage outside which says 'School for Islamic Studies for Boys and Girls'. This is located somewhere next to the Muscat Electricity and Distribution Centre's office which is opposite to Star Cinema Complex in Ruwi (where the road expansion / flyover work is going on in full swing now).

This is only for your academic information schaz.

Dearest Sumitran jee,
Thank you so much for this information. I never knew it. But I wonder if they follow a proper curriculum or just an informative center for the Islamic studies. Will need to check and see and then will update accordingly.

Dear schaz,

Just remembered this. There is another exclusive 'School for Islamic Studies'. I know because of the sign board. This one is again in Ruwi - opposite to the Central Bank of Oman (CBO), right across the Wadi. The approach can be either from the Blue Mosque side, or from the Rex Road side. It is nearby that small roundabout - one side going to the CBO and one side coming from Rex Road.  There is also one approach from the 'Blue' mosque side. Have I confused you ?!?!

I abolutely got it Sumitran jee,
but I wonder that institute is basically not a standard school, following a curriculum. That is basically an institute for the people, serving as information center for Islam.

Yet, I have never been there, hence don;t know much.  But sure will get more info.  Thanks once again.