Where to buy vegetables

hi im mroccan i just came to leave in seoul with my husband seriously i found life some how expensive in seoul i need help where i can buy cheapest vegetables fruits meet.....
thanks

Hello ilham1983.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

A new thread has been created from your message on the Seoul forum.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Best place to cheap fresh vegetables is in your local outdoor market. There'll be heaps of them in Seoul. Usually there's at least one in most neighbourhoods.

That depends on where u live.
You may travel to Itaewon and find find vegetable in a shop called Foreign mart.

The most commonly avalilable veg all over like E-mart, C&U, are potato,brinjal,Tomato,Cabbage,Carror,Onion,chilly,lettuce,Capsicumm,Cauliflower etc.

Hope this info should be ok.

Muthu

A local market near your area will a best place to start. Google can help you or have time to go around and discover places with your husband. Good luck.

muthu67 wrote:

That depends on where u live.
You may travel to Itaewon and find find vegetable in a shop called Foreign mart.

The most commonly avalilable veg all over like E-mart, C&U, are potato,brinjal,Tomato,Cabbage,Carror,Onion,chilly,lettuce,Capsicumm,Cauliflower etc.

Hope this info should be ok.

Muthu

There's a market of sorts in almost every neighbourhood in Korea. Yes the supermarkets like Homeplus and Emart are good but the prices are substantially higher and the produce isn't as fresh. All you need to do is to take good long walks and discover the area(s) around where you live, you'll be hard pressed not to find one.

Guess it really depends on whether you're keen to explore, many of the back streets in Korean cities offer far more interesting things than the popular expat hangouts like Itaewon.