Shopping in Seoul

Hi everyone,

I would like to have: any recommend cheap shopping area in Seoul ? plan to Seoul this November....

Thank you

Hi Pclai,

As you were off topic on the Singapore forum, a new topic has been created with your post [modified] on the Seoul forum concerning your questions about Seoul.

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team

[if you have any questions, please contact us]

very cheap place is Namdaemun and Dongdaemun market but quality is less,  however myeongdong for a nice and reasonable prices and the most expensive area is Gangnam street. I would recommend you, Namdaemun/Dongdaemun market, or Myeongdong. Myeongdong is famous with women stuffs like cosmetics and clothes and roughly not expensive.

Thanks so much ...I coming !!!

you welcome :)  are you coming this month?

Well this might be a bit late but I suggest checking out Yeongdungpo's underground market. It's less crowded and smaller than popular underground markets like Namdaemun so it's easier to walk around the whole place. It's also near huge malls like Times Square and Shinsegae where, at this time of the year, there are crazy sales going on! :)

Thanks all :)

You can shop either in Namdaemun or Dongdaemun. Here I posted the difference between Namdaemun and Dongdaemun, you could check it out so you can compare:

saranghaekorea.com/2013/10/5-comparisons-between-namdaemun-market.html

Or Sindang could be a good place too to shop in Seoul. Check this link: saranghaekorea.com/2014/01/1-stop-shop-at-sindang-market-in-seoul.html