EcuadorGeorge joins Expat Blogs and is so happy...

Good Morning everyone. I am so excited today to be accepted to the Expat.com site....

I have been trying to become a member here for months and did not seem to meet the requirements. I think my blog was to new...

Please come visit me at www.ecuadorgeorge.com to read about all the crazy stuff I am going thru to get out of California and to finally live full time in Ecuador.

And leave a comment on any of my pages and let me know what I could do better. I really love this blogging thing... a bit cathartic for me. And I want to do it well.

If there is something you have always wanted to see in a blog, no matter how weird, let me know... I have always been a cog off center, (I have a picture album of airport bathroom urinals), and no, I am not a US Congressman), somewhat inappropriate at times, and just want to get out of the constraints of 9 to 5 living and into the freedom of travel and new experiences...

Thanks again for letting me into this special club...

George

Welcome Aboard George.
I have followed your blog for some time, and really enjoy your writtings, and your perspective. I have been to Cuenca only once, but it was enough for me to make the decision to re locate. I am going again this June to try to get things tied up regarding purchashing a property & residency. Pretty exciting stuff, huh?
Hope to hook up with you sometime in the not to distant future.
Stay Well untill then.
Neil
PS. This club aint sooo special... they let me in.

Hello George! nothing makes me happier than feeling someone elses happiness! I think all people brave enough to leave the comfort zone, friends and family behind to move on to something better makes them very special. The blog is special because it is made by special people...welcome!
I am in the coast, in Salinas. The cold is not my thing but if you were to come to Salinas please drop me a line...