Help, Gluten and lactose intolérance Saigon

Hello,

I discovered recently I suffer from lactose and gluten intolerance. I've been living in Vn for 3 months now and it seems that despite the appearance there is wheat or milk in almost every dish over there.
I would be really interested in meeting people having the same problem as me over there and exchange some good tips. I really love the food and I'm desperate as I can't find places where I can eat without getting stomach ake.  Now the only solution I see left is to try to cook myself. Does anyone know a place where I could find gluten free ingredients.

Thanks for your help

Rice noodles (pho)(fir) don't have wheat; many Chinese dishes use rice-based noodles.

The local antidote for milk is to soy-based 'milk' which comes natural or with sugar. In every supermarket.

If you are a follower of 'pure foods', almost all soy is GM, as well as much of the rice! And rice from the North has arsenic, too. It's a naturally occurring supplement.

Make yourself some almond (nuts) milk.. or sprouted grain bread.. easy to do..
As for the Soy and Rice, yes sadly it is all GM, thanks to Monsanto(like they didn't do enough with their Agent Orange).