Hi everyone., im from Philippines., just want to meet new friends.,

:)

Hi Abby (888)!

Just before we welcome you aboard our cozy hub, please tell us sincerely: are you with MLM?

what is MLM? sorry i dont know what is it?

Congrats and welcome! You've passed the test.

oh thank you.,heheheh....but seriously what is it?

Welcome Abby!! enjoy your stay here hehe

Thanks Resuri_Ann :)

you may want to join us tom night get together at greenbelt? hehe

uh i try to go...thanks for inviting..:)

welcome to expat  blog :)

Hi abby888,

welcome to Expat.com! :)

Maybe you could tell us more about yourself?

Thank you,
Christine

LOL... yes, no MLM please (looks like you aren't involved in it though...)

I was asked out with a group one night and met at Starbucks where I listened to a bunch of BS about buying vitamins/health products for 2 hours... Rather have someone shoot me in the d#@k than go through that again...

Anyways... Welcome Abby!

J

Hi abby888! Late or not I still like to greet you a welcome to expat. I hope you will enjoy the blog and meet more Filipinos. Have a blessed day! :D

don't worry sir, i'm not involve to MLM..but my sympathy is with them because they trying to work for their family and in some cases instead of earning they failed because of these wrong strategies.

Johnny5 wrote:

LOL... yes, no MLM please (looks like you aren't involved in it though...)

I was asked out with a group one night and met at Starbucks where I listened to a bunch of BS about buying vitamins/health products for 2 hours... Rather have someone shoot me in the d#@k than go through that again...

Anyways... Welcome Abby!

J

MLM multi-level-marketing, online marketing, making money online, most will not succeed in this in fact it's a whopping 90 % fail at it. It takes a certain kind of person like a salesman to make this work I know I tried for years only one time did I make a little money the rest was a total flop. I recommend not going into it unless you are one of those 10% type of person that can succeed in this. Extremely outgoing, fast talker, sales background helps. I am a quiet reserved, laid back kind of a guy and I only got LUCKY once, have since closed out of all the MLM's  I was in just isn't for me. They always tell you anyone can do it and you don't need sales experience so why do 90% fail at it? The ones getting rich are making all that money off of the failures... and a hand full that are also making money.

thanks you broaden my mind about MLM., is just that my knowledge about it is very little...here in the philippines you will do everything to survive but unfortunately some people will use you.very sad...

CharlesHarman wrote:

MLM multi-level-marketing, online marketing, making money online, most will not succeed in this in fact it's a whopping 90 % fail at it. It takes a certain kind of person like a salesman to make this work I know I tried for years only one time did I make a little money the rest was a total flop. I recommend not going into it unless you are one of those 10% type of person that can succeed in this. Extremely outgoing, fast talker, sales background helps. I am a quiet reserved, laid back kind of a guy and I only got LUCKY once, have since closed out of all the MLM's  I was in just isn't for me. They always tell you anyone can do it and you don't need sales experience so why do 90% fail at it? The ones getting rich are making all that money off of the failures... and a hand full that are also making money.

Let's talk about you, abby888. How long have you been here in the Philippines? :)

i love beautifying people, i love entrepreneurship.. i always hunger for knowledge in financial literacy and the term LEVERAGE.. i love spending time with my family.. they make me passionate about life.. but the only one thing that truly melts me and makes me bow down on my knees in bliss ecstasy is knowing and experiencing the Person of Jesus Christ.. no one else comes close..
With every part of my being, I am grateful for all things wonderful that God has bestowed upon me, especially the gift of helping people. I love people who know how to communicate honestly. My family will always come first and I hope to instill in my children values that will allow them to be fruitful throughout their lives. I HATE to sleep for there's just too many great things to do, experience, be delighted by.
Though in my heart, I just know I hear God speak to me and I know I am His instrument....through my voice, my actions, my song. My spirit is all encompassing and accepting that if one believes that they do right by others, than he shall be graced with loveliness.
My favorite quotation is.."Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss it you will land among the stars." ~ Les Brown
What else do you want to know????

abby888 wrote:

Hi everyone., im from Philippines., just want to meet new friends.,

:)

Hello,welcome to Expat.com.

Your right abby,but for those of us who have experiance already we know beeter and can sense the wolfs dressed as sheeps,and they mostly give you a great smile:),beware my friends.But most are wonderful people.