Im looking for a second job is anyone who can help me?

Hello Everyone!

I am native German,and I live here in Manila and worked for almost one year,I worked here as a German speaker Consultant in company,and besides for that I need a second job through home online as German Teaching or Bilingual speakers is there anyone who can recommend me in this position?write me in my inbox..please

Thank you very much.....

Hi german.consultant, I invite you to post in the section Jobs in Manila, it may help.;)

Harmonie.

Hi,

do you do German lessons by the hour? How much?

Oliver

[Moderated: Please communicate by PM]

Can you give me more information please

Mr. Oliver,

Can you give me your email address so I send d info. Thank you Sir

chris

My email address is [email protected]

Feel free to ask me regarding your queries about language program.

Thank you and good day,Sir!

If it's group class, we offer it only for Php 7,500 but as of the moment, we have private tutorial and crash course. They're Php20,000 (24-hour language program) and 10,000(12-hour language program). Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Feel free to call at these nos. 654-3900/ 473-8322.
Thank you and Good day, Sir!

[Moderated: Please post in the jobs section]

Hi!

I think the best thing to do is to apply in International school, schools offers part time job..

german.consultant wrote:

Hello Everyone!

I am native German,and I live here in Manila and worked for almost one year,I worked here as a German speaker Consultant in company,and besides for that I need a second job through home online as German Teaching or Bilingual speakers is there anyone who can recommend me in this position?write me in my inbox..please

Thank you very much.....