What do you think about heaven of your life?

everyone ever feel that we live in heaven?
live peaceful and warm with lover and family?
in the reality, the world have many pain.
how could we describe about heaven in this world?

for me heaven is unlimited in all things. :)

heaven when we touch the meaningness of things in every days life!

Living with family with no worries!!!!!!!!

i dont believe a person can see all the marvels of creation without having some concept of a loving,caring designer-creator-sustainer.If one has any medical knowledge then there must be truly a sense of awe, seeing the coplexities of so many individual systems, yet interworking together.the lptp on your lap just now, with all of its marvelous capabilities, is but a miniature copy of a miniscule fraction of your brain.yet look up,yes we are within our vast solar system,all operating independently,yet totally dependent upon each other. oohhhh  and i am told our solar system is but one of 100 others, whats that you say--  ok, 1 of 1000 other     really??? innumerical? so wud be as 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000    yeh, and STILL MORE, MAN. and dont forget, it's all from d BIG BANG,{yeh,sure!}
     next time we shud look at why there are 2 main forces at work,  yep   d good n d bad     howcome???

Hi, I still believe living happily with family is like living in heaven.

SO, I AGREE W/ KHAN MUSTI HERE   A HAPPY EARTHLY FAMILY IS A REFLECTION OF WHAT HEAVEN DESIRES FOR US

@blvdbum7 - Can you please lower caps lower when writing so as to ease the reading? ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Meet expats all over the world

OR