Driving Instructors In Bahrain

Dear Friends,

I am an Indian and I stay in Bahrain with family and need driving license ASAP. I went to one of the trainers, but the guy was giving me 15-20 min only per class and charging for 2 hrs. I attended 3 classes and stopped going after that as I couldnt learn anything. BTW, I am new to driving 4 wheelers. In one of the forums, I read that there are some people who can make contract with us for 250 BD or so and teach well... like that....
Can any one give the contact details of that instructor? I am ready to pay whatever but I need to learn and get the license as soon as possible.
Please help me.

Thanks and Regards,
Muni Shankar

Hello Muni Shankar.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hope you'll be helped by other members soon.

Thank you,
Aurélie

You should report him to the Traffic Directorate if he is teaching you 15-20 mins and charging you for 2 hours.

This country needs a revamp on their driving school and instructors. Not much use in filing a complaint to the Traffic Directorate or else they would have done something about it already years and years ago.

Finding a good instructor is like finding a needle in a haystack.

If you don't report it - nobody will be aware of the issue. Whether they do something about it or not, that's another issue. But I think you should report it.

pmunishankar wrote:

I attended 3 classes and stopped going after that as I couldnt learn anything.

:/ what about his signatures on ur book  ?

:D i spent my 20 months to find that needle :) .

crwooch wrote:

Finding a good instructor is like finding a needle in a haystack.

Don't say that mate. It's been a month and I am getting worried.