Vehicle registration renewal service

I heard that there are agencies / providers that can take your car, get it inspected and get the certificate so that you can then renew online?   does anyone have contacts for such a service?

I am referring to cars older than 5 years which require physical inspection at the traffic directorate.   I would rather not waste my time doing that and pay someone to do it for me if there is such a service.

I gave you a guy number earlier on. He did this job for me twice. You can ask him if you make a contact with him

I did make contact with him and use him from time to time. Didn't know he did this as well. Thanks for the heads up.

please share the contact with me as i am in the office during day time and cannot go for registration renewal,thanks.

It's been 2 years since the last post.  I no longer have the contact.

But now it's gotten easier.   You can renew online and for inspection, you can go very early in the morning before work - hardly takes 10 mins.

Okay thank you
is there any updated thread which enlists detailed procedure like what steps are involved if your vehicle is five years older?
Please share link,much appreciated.

No not to my knowledge.

It is a simple process. Make sure you have insurance. Then go for inspection. Once you pass it, go to Bahrain.bh and click on vehicle registration renewal. Pay the fees and it's renewed immediately. Take print out and keep in car.

When we pay the fees it's renewed for 1 year and what to do for ownership card where to go I have that card but my dout is would I have to renew every year

No more cards, its just the receipt what you get once you pay online.

This receipt is considered as a "Vehicle Registration Certificate". A copy of it must be available in the vehicle at all times.

T&R

Thanks for ur information

Hi, I just want to know that on a new vehicle in Bahrain, is vehicle inspection required after 1 year? the registration validity is 1 year, so after 1 year registration renewal is done without inspection?

No need for vehicle inspection for 5 years, just do an online renewal. On the traffic app it will show you if an inspection is required

It is 5 years from the vehicle model year, not when you buy it. No inspection for 5 years.  This can be done online but you need to renew and upload insurance.  The moment you are out of this time period, on renewal, the system will tell you that inspection is required.

Referring back to the original subject matter, if you have insurance with GIG BH, they offer this inspection process as a service with some of their higher value insurance packages. It also covers taking the car for bi-annual service, and 2 free rides to the airport. Not sure if other companies offer similar too, but it's a pretty good deal if you're busy and don't want the hassle. Though as mentioned the inspection part is quick these days.

Hi, just a clarification. If vehicle 2018 model last registration is april 2023 but insurance is until dec 2024.  Does this mean that the vehicle need to go process of inspection on or before april 2024 or december 2024?  Because car will be 6yrs (2018-2024).  Also, can it be driven to Saudi Arabia and other GCC still on March prior to renewal of registration?  Thank you for the answer.

Inspection has nothng to do with insurance but rather with registration process.  Yes it can be driven.