Week end

have a great week end everyone :)

same to you!!

It's raining here in the Maldives!!
A good time to sleep! :)

party party party

working in weekend .

Thank you and you. As usual it'll be a fairly relaxed affair.

TGIW, thank God its weekend. tonight i'll be with my friends taking dinner in someones home. then on thursday i will try the part time a pizza chef hope i can take it well. and on friday it Jumaah. Inshallah

one day more its weekend again yes, God I love my job.....

im done at my work just waiting for the rest of the day to pass by and by 5pm start of my weekend yesssss. TGIW again. plan yes playing vollyball in the morning inshallah by thursday and going to my frineds b-day party by friday.:)

spent a great weekend. for me, I must wait for Friday

Emman Lopez wrote:

im done at my work just waiting for the rest of the day to pass by and by 5pm start of my weekend yesssss. TGIW again. plan yes playing vollyball in the morning inshallah by thursday and going to my frineds b-day party by friday.:)

Lililafe wrote:

Emman Lopez wrote:

thanks, :) so you do have plans on friday.

till now, i dnt have yet a plan. Maybe i will go out my friends but i dnt knw yet

Emman Lopez wrote:
Lililafe wrote:

Emman Lopez wrote:

thanks, :) so you do have plans on friday.

anyway, see you on Saturday guys.....happy weekend.:)

:) ok ok

have a nice week end 2 my friend

enjoy your weekend
:cheers:

thnx and u too enjoy it also

Thanks a lot and...............you2!!!!

its tuesday again here in jeddah and one more day helloooo weekends hihihihi.....:)

Have fun every one!!!!!!!!

tnx and u too :) spends a great weekend

491 posts in 3 months . excellent

well theres always sun after the rain, thank Allah swt its TGIW again. rest, rest, rest. :) happy weekend weekenders......

ur so happy :)For us, we need to wait always friday. Hav a fun and excellent week end

its just happened to have a 2 days off, and by 5pm im off duty. time travels so fast by friday i'll be staying at home and waiting till saturday comes and start a new days work while your friday its just the beginning of your weekend. :)

yes, this is just the beginning of our weekend

hahaha after saudi day last sunday, its weekend again woow thats fast. happy weekend again and again and again hihihi.....enjoy have fun muwah....:cheers:

have a great week :)

Emman Lopez wrote:

hahaha after saudi day last sunday, its weekend again woow thats fast. happy weekend again and again and again hihihi.....enjoy have fun muwah....:cheers:

same to you and to everybody have a nice and peace weekend .....

:) enjoy the weekend see you on sat. hmmp i think i'll be playing volleyball in the evening this weekend. :)

tnx :)

hehehe tuesday again and tomorrow 5pm will be the begining of weekend, no plans yet because salary not yet recieved hehehe. inshallah tomorrow. :)

weekend on wednesday ?

thanks God i recieved my salary today so where to go no plans yet but at least its weekend. :)

hehehe, :) enjoy your week end my friend :)

Emman Lopez wrote:

thanks God i recieved my salary today so where to go no plans yet but at least its weekend. :)

weekend, weekend, weekends hhhaaaay no one can stop it. :)

yes done with my job, i guess having a relaxation at work is already part of weekend hihihi.....:)

hmmm tuesday, today my roomates departure from the Philippines and by tomorrow he will be back in Jeddah, hmmp i hope he brought me something from Philippines. :) so I can start my weekends good. hihii

happy and goodluck to your weekend guys......be safe :)

going to the beach on thursday night till friday.....with friends see you in Reem Reviera....:)

weekend..of course visit my parent :)

Meet other expats and join the events

OR