Escuela Francesa en Dublin

Hola, mi nombre es Sol, Tengo dos chicos, ambos estan estudiando en el College Français de Reus, una escuela fantastica.  El mayor tiene 14 años y esta actualmente en Tercero. El problema es que en esta escuela no podemos continuar con Primero y Terminal. A causa de esto tenemos que desplazarnos a alguna otra escuela. Estamos mirando en Londres o en Dublin. Podeis darme alguna información al respecto?. Alguien esta en la misma situación??

Hello, my name is Sol. I've two boys. Both are studying at College Français de Reus, a wonderful place. The oldest, 14 years, he's currently at troisieme. But in this place, unfortunately we can't continue with Premier and Terminale . A cause of it, We need all possible information about new places to move. We are looking for London or Dublin.

Hi alibi,

The Lycee Francais d'Irlande in Dublin has an excellent reputation and goes all the way to Terminale. My daughters are currently in primary school there and a lot of locals send their kids there because of the good results in the school and the friendly family atmosphere.
Check out their website for more www.lfi.ie

Good luck!