Seeking 2 academic English Teachers to teach in BMT

Hello,

A former student of mine asked me to post this job. Please pass it on if you know anybody who is interested in getting out of the hectic city life ;)

We are seeking two full-time teachers to lead a new academic English program in Buon Ma Thuot, the capital city of Dak Lak province (north of Da Lat).

Due to the demand from university students who desire quality academic English classes, we are expanding our courses. Applicants must have a university degree and should have experience teaching academic English to adults, and a teaching certification such as a CELTA. After completing a probationary period, you will be offered a long-term contract and work permit. Benefits package DOE with bonuses after completing contracts and meeting targets. Please send your CV to [email protected]

Buon Ma Thuot is in the central highlands, located 30 minutes from HCMC by air. The city is known as the coffee capital of Vietnam and has a cool climate like Da Lat. People are friendly and there is a rich culture. Best of all, the students are hardworking and are grateful to have the opportunity to learn from foreign teachers. tuoitrenews.vn/cmlink/tuoitrenews/features/aromatic-vietnamese-coffee-attracts-fest-goers-1.24610

We need teachers for the first intake with the fall semester of university classes, which is mid-September.

You forgot to mention accommodation is cheaper than TP HCM, the coffee more fresh and the air unbeatable.

I live out on Tran Quy Cap area.

Hello,

I am an experienced teacher, who is currently living in the Philippines and I will be in Vietnam soon next year by September I hope to land in a job. I will be taking Tesol and classes to have dignified certification. I am looking for a job where I can land when I get there. I hope you could help me around. Since I saw this post here/

Hello EricAsato.

Can you please post this offer in the Jobs in Vietnam section? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie