2012 LADIES Meetup Group

Hello Ladies,

I will be arriving to Riyadh around the 26th of August and I would like to start a meetup group.  Is anyone interested in joining me for a first meetup at a coffee shop.  We can chat about ideas, and give suggestions of things we would like to do. 

I will be starting a group on meetup.com but I need to get out some glitches on the website first.  I will post a link soon and we can organize meetings on there for convenience. There is also a way to post files of information on this website.  It could be a great source for new expats into the KSA.

Some ideas:
book club
movie night
cooking and dinner
discussions over coffee
travel excursions
shopping dates

Please suggest any other ideas since I have not even landed yet.
lol

Lori

count me in

Hi Annie,
I was thinking we could get a night for zumba going or ballroom dancing.  I was planning on bringing my zumba wii game here and buying the WII once I got there.  Are there place to take ballroom classes in Riyadh?  I wasn't going to bring my dancing shoes but maybe I should.  What do you think?

Hi ladies,
I'll be arriving in Riyadh soon( just accepted a job with AETG) so count me in:)

Sounds great, We are looking forward to meeting you.  If you have any suggestions or if there is something you would like to do together let us know!

Lori

Hey count me in.. i'm about to hit my second month here in the sandpit :)

Anyone keen on checking out the museums?

Hi,
museums would be good!

to be honest anything involving food, coffee and shopping sounds good to me!:)

and of course some girly chat:)

looking forward to meeting you all

mscaffiene

Hi,

Museums sound wonderful!  I will be joining the sandpit this weekend.  Can't wait to meet everyone.

Looking forward to coffee and girl talk!

Lori

count me out .... i am a male

Hey hows it going... i guess your there now

hopefully i'll be joining you guys in a month if all goes to plan, would love to join the meetings, zumba sounds great!

I want to come !! :(

Lol east London, you have enough taxi drivers and women at work hitting on you, you sure you want more??? Looool

Btwn-Fear-N-Hope wrote:

Lol east London, you have enough taxi drivers and women at work hitting on you, you sure you want more??? Looool

huh

movie nights and a book club sounds interesting
bring dvds here before you come... I want to borrow them !!

lol @ the pretty gals hittin on me at work - maybe i jus play hard to get ..!

Hi! I should be moving in a couple of weeks and teaching at PNU. So count me in please :)

Hi Fozia...

Hows brummie !

I just arrived tonight at 8PM to my new home!  It's 4AM and I am having difficulties sleeping :(  I am talking with someone and we are in the progress of getting a meeting set up for coffee and  chat.  The first meeting will be low key because I would like to meet all of you and get some ideas of what you would like this group to be.  I would like to keep it a positive experience for everyone where we all feel comfortable being ourselves. 

I would like to meet this weekend, It is already Wednesday. Hmmmmm
Who is up for meeting on Friday?  I don't even have an abaya, the one I ordered online never came, joke's on me ha ha!  Hopefully I can find one tomorrow.

Let's do this...Friday.  When is a good time?  How about 3PM?

Please be patient with me as the time and place may change, I just got off the plane...lol

Keep an eye on here and I will update regularly.

So excited to meet you all!

LADIES:

Let's meet Friday Aug 31 at 6PM.  We will meet on the third floor of King Tower.  This floor is ladies only.  I will give out my cell phone at the meeting.  Don't worry if you are late.

Please tell me if you are interested in joining.

Is there a means for Princess Noura teachers to communicate with one another about organizing trips to museums or excursions to historical sites?  It looks like I will arrive in early October, and I'd like to explore Riyadh and its environs on Thursdays.  So, if anyone is interested, please message me.

Hello,

I don't work at PNU, and I don't have information about their excursions.

If you would like to join my group to meet ladies of Riyadh you can  follow the link below, register for free.  We will be going to museums also.

meetup.com/girl_talk_Riyadh

Hope to see you in October
Lori

Hi Lori!!

I'm finally here! I arrived on the 21st(friday)!
So far okay....when is your next meeting? would love to join you guys.

ms caffiene

xxx

hello lori!!
its me sash from riyadh here..
i want to join you or you can help me out.im really feling lonely.im male 27 years old

sash99 wrote:

hello lori!!
its me sash from riyadh here..
i want to join you or you can help me out.im really feling lonely.im male 27 years old

Ummm... what part of LADIES Meetup Group don't you understand?

i know cat were's like a loin in their own compound so keep clauming i dont mind and who care's....just be in your self..cat!!!rather someday snatched by any 1

sash99 wrote:

i know cat were's like a loin in their own compound so keep clauming i dont mind and who care's....just be in your self..cat!!!rather someday snatched by any 1

a loin? :blink:

It looks like I will be arriving on or around October 26th.
If you ladies are planning to do an outing or excursion between them and Nov 3rd. please let me know.  I would like to join you.

I wanna join you girls too if any new plan comes up please do let me know... :(

What is the next meeting date?? Let us know

Hey! I have joined the web link mentioned above- would like to join the next meet up please!

Hi Mscaffeine

I have accepted an offer from AETG and shud be heading out there soon. Was just wondering how are you getting on and are you having a positive experience working for the company.

Thanks