New to india, new to bangalore ; )

Hi,

my name is Alexander, I am a Brazil-German student and I am going to Bangalore for presumably 1 - 3 months since my girlfriend studies for this time there.

At the time of my arrival, I will have finished my studies and looking for a job as a medical doctor in a hospital or as a project-worker in an international organization.

As my financial resources are limited, I am first of all looking for an affordable accommodation. In addition to the rent I may provide expertise in health care and a totally care-free character as I am travelling since my first year of life ; )

Unfortunately I don't have the slightest trace whether it's possible to find a job in the health-care / project management area and this everybody-wants-a-cheap-safe-and-central-room.

Google search boasts of links to hostels, life & travel in India but I thought that you guys here might have an idea as well since I presume that you are the pro's ; )

So, if you have any idea please don't hesitate to contact me - I more than happy for any kind of advice.

Thank you & warm regards,

Alex

Hi,

I am not sure how cheap accommodation ur looking at.cost varies place to place.n depends on various factors.getting a job i dont have any idea.. :)

There are few job openings in health care, would you like to join ??

Hey you should probably check on naukri.com
Also try sulekha.com for cheap accomodation...or magicbricks.com or 99acres.com :) hope it helps!