Laugh With Me.......

A customer wanted to ask his attractive waitress for a date, but he couldn't get her attention. When he was able to catch her
eye, she quickly looked away. Finally he followed her into the kitchen and blurted out his invitation. To his amazement,
she readily consented.

Customer: "Why have you been avoiding me all this time?
           You wouldn't even make eye contact."

Waitress: "Oh, I thought you wanted more coffee."

:cheers:

A student suddenly raise his hands.

Student: Can I Go To The Bathroom?
Teacher: (while correction) May, I Go To The Bathroom?
Student: No miss, not fair, I asked for it 1st..:thanks:

Two cannibals sitting on the beach eating.
One says "I don't like your wife"
Other says "  well just eat the chips then"
:lol:

A man walks into a bar. The bartender takes out a shotgun and shoots, just missing the man. The man says thank you and leaves a tip. Why the thank you and why the tip?

YESTERDAY:

Wife: Honey the food is ready.
Husband: MMMM this looks great and looks delicious too. Wait kids lets pause for a prayer.

TODAY:

Wife: Honey the food is ready.
Husband: MMMM this looks great and looks delicious too. Wait kids lets post this for facebook. :gloria

During its heyday, Wells Fargo had a few specialized stagecoaches, such as one with a church for Sunday operation. One of the more popular models featured a darkroom on board, so passengers who took pictures could have them processed during the trip and the prints delivered at their destination.

One day a darkroom stagecoach with Thomas Edison and his daughter was headed for Omaha when, passing through a small town, it was intercepted by the local marshall, who said, "Halt in the name of the law."

"What's the problem?" the stagecoach driver asked.

"You should know that the operation of a mobile darkroom is illegal in Nebraska," the marshall said.

At this point, two psychologists on horseback arrived on the scene. One of them said, "I suppose what we have here is a classic case of the Electra complex."

The other said, "No, it's much simpler than that.  It's just an arrested stage of development."

haha. you guys are funny.
had fun today reading your jokes, really! Thanks! :)

How to send your school homework?

Professor: Where is your homework?

Student:   Sir, Kindly check out your Facebook, I already uploaded  it and tagged you.

what about twitter jokes .
i remember the good old days of orkut

COOK BOOK?
Girl: I hate that beggar.

Father: Why so?

Girl: Yesterday, I gave him food yesterday and today he Gifted me a book-"How to Cook"!!:P

Does anyone know answer to my joke yet :huh:

haggishunter wrote:

Does anyone know answer to my joke yet :huh:

yours seems so hard.......make it more shallow :D

the answer to my joke

He had hicups :lol:

haggishunter wrote:

the answer to my joke

The gun scared him and the hiccups went away?

WIFE: "There's trouble with the car. It has water in the carburettor."
HUSBAND: "Water in the carburettor? That's ridiculous."
WIFE: "I tell you the car has water in the carburettor."
HUSBAND: "You don't even know what a carburettor is. I'll check it out.
Where's the car?"
WIFE: "In the pool."

RichiF wrote:

WIFE: "There's trouble with the car. It has water in the carburettor."
HUSBAND: "Water in the carburettor? That's ridiculous."
WIFE: "I tell you the car has water in the carburettor."
HUSBAND: "You don't even know what a carburettor is. I'll check it out.
Where's the car?"
WIFE: "In the pool."

hahaha :joking:

A bus driver is conducting a tour of famous Civil War battle sites. “Here,” he points out at one spot, “is where the Southern troops routed a whole regiment of Yankees.

Over there, the Rebs wiped out a whole platoon of Yanks. Down about a mile, there's
another valley where we captured a thousand Union soldiers.”

A tourist says, “Didn't the North ever win a battle?”

“Yes, ma'am. But not while I'm driving this bus.”

old joke anyone could get it easily....

what is yesterday 4 legs and todays two legs and tomorrows 3 legs? I will give a treat to someone that can answer 1st here in jeddah only, (for sure):cool:

no one wants to answer my joke, pls anyone.

Maybe it is not so easy as it seems.
I don't have the answer.

Primadonna wrote:

Maybe it is not so easy as it seems.
I don't have the answer.

even if you gave me the right answer i can't treat you so it's useless hihihi.....but thanks for trying. :)

This is an old movie but i couldn't stop laughing when i first saw it. Click on this Link for EuroTrip to view it.. :lol::lol:

In fact there were other "trip" movies that were hilarious such as Boat Trip & Road Trip.. anyone seen them? :lol:

kiwiinkorea wrote:
haggishunter wrote:

the answer to my joke

Gee, and here I thought that it was because he went into the bar for a shot or two.

heheheheheh

William James Woodward, Brazil Animator, Expat-blog

wjwoodward wrote:
kiwiinkorea wrote:
haggishunter wrote:

the answer to my joke

Gee, and here I thought that it was because he went into the bar for a shot or two.

heheheheheh

William James Woodward, Brazil Animator, Expat-blog

well this is a better related matter.....:D

Nadi Khan wrote:

Hahahahahahaha! Nice one.

which one....:)

A man goes into a petshop looking for an unusual pet. He explains to the owner of the petshop that everybody has dogs, cats, parrots and he wants something really different, and useful.

The owner then shows him a giant centapede. This is not only an unusual pet, but it also talks and it has been trained to do things for you. The man buys the centapede and rushes home.

Later he says, "centapede, get me a beer!" and the centapede goes off to the kitchen and returns with an icy cold beer from the fridge. Then he asks his new pet to fetch the mail from the mailbox, which it does without delay.

Later the same day he asks the centapede to go down to the newsstand and pick up a pack of cigarettes and the evening newspaper for him. After a few hours the centapede has not returned and he becomes worried so he decides to go looking for the animal. He opens the front door and finds the centapede on the front pourch.

Where's my smokes and the paper? he asks. The centapede responds... Give me some time to tie my shoes, will ya!

:whistle:

Nadi Khan wrote:

Easy...........well this is Mr Human Being.First he crawls like a 4 wheel drive, then as he grows he starts walking ie on 2 legs then as he grow..................s olde............r he uses walking sticks that is refered to 3 tomorrow.I hope I am correct and you owe me a treat!

ohh gee you absolutely right bro, good news you won a treat for me and the bad news is your far bro not unless you come over here in jeddah. (your not coming isn't?) :whistle:

Why do dragons sleep during the day?
So they can fight knights.

What do sheep do on sunny days?
Have a baa – baa – cue!

My dad asked me: What is the fastest thing you can type?
I said: It is my password

:dumbom::thanks::cheers:

Emman Lopez wrote:

Why do dragons sleep during the day?
So they can fight knights.

What do sheep do on sunny days?
Have a baa – baa – cue!

My dad asked me: What is the fastest thing you can type?
I said: It is my password

:dumbom::thanks::cheers:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

can't fix a car break, make your horn louder.....

your father is a poor man, it is your fate but, if your father-in-law is a poor man, it's your stupidity.

A conscience is what hurts when all your other parts feel so good.

:top:

wjwoodward wrote:

A man goes into a petshop looking for an unusual pet. He explains to the owner of the petshop that everybody has dogs, cats, parrots and he wants something really different, and useful.

The owner then shows him a giant centapede. This is not only an unusual pet, but it also talks and it has been trained to do things for you. The man buys the centapede and rushes home.

Later he says, "centapede, get me a beer!" and the centapede goes off to the kitchen and returns with an icy cold beer from the fridge. Then he asks his new pet to fetch the mail from the mailbox, which it does without delay.

Later the same day he asks the centapede to go down to the newsstand and pick up a pack of cigarettes and the evening newspaper for him. After a few hours the centapede has not returned and he becomes worried so he decides to go looking for the animal. He opens the front door and finds the centapede on the front pourch.

Where's my smokes and the paper? he asks. The centapede responds... Give me some time to tie my shoes, will ya!

now i understood......:D:D:D

Hahahahahahahhahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Khan Musti wrote:

Hahahahahahahhahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow bro you really LAUGH WITH ME hahaha as the forum title says...hihih :)

LOL stands for...
My mother in law thinks LOL stands for "lots of love" she just texted me "Your father in law just died. LOL."

Once a Doctor and engineer fall in love with same lady.
Engineer started gifting an apple to the girl.
Girl asked: There are lots of other things to gift but why do you give me this apple?
Engineer replied: Because an apple a day keeps the doctor away!
:D:D:D

picture this
my daft kitten went out the window.... upstairs window
window ledge is narrow
tryed to turn to come back in, slipped and fell.
by time i ran downstairs and opened front door she was sittling there looking at me as if to say 'why i end up in garden' and ran in.
she daft as a bunch of frogs :lol:

Happy Anniversary......:cheers:

Wife = its our 25 anniversary sweetheart where are you going to take me?
Husband = I will take you to Africa.

Wife = how about the 50th Anniversary....?
Husband = I will fetch you back from the Africa.
:lol::lol::lol:

Why not?Better tighten yours belt, I am coming to.......get you!!!           

I hope you don,t mind what I say as it is humer inside me which I can,t resist.

Khan Musti wrote:

Why not?Better tighten yours belt, I am coming to.......get you!!!           

I hope you don,t mind what I say as it is humer inside me which I can,t resist.

hihihi welcome.....:)

kitten still as daft as a box of frogs lol

Q. What did the police officer say to the midget complaining that someone picked his pocket?

A. I can't believe someone would stoop so low!!!! :D:D

Find useful info to succeed in your expat project

OR