Interest on united arab emirate

please can any 1 help me on how i can get visa or live and work in united emirate,presently i live in Georgia,,thank's

Hi , if keen on Malaysia .

I think you can take a one month visa and come to uae to search for a ob. this visa can be extended for an additional month.
or
you can search for jobs online and once you get the job the company sponsors the visa and brings you here.

this is what I know off.. If i'm wrong someone could correct me and help

Better you get job, visa and accommodation sorted before coming to UAE. Things are quite expensive here.

thank's,,,i appreciate,,,,,,i was thinking i can get somebody that will help processing everything there for,,please will there be any offer?

You can get residence visa only from the Sponsor like Work, Spouse etc ! :)

jokizi wrote:

thank's,,,i appreciate,,,,,,i was thinking i can get somebody that will help processing everything there for,,please will there be any offer?

1. If you get a job offer from UAE, the company will arrange your residence visa. Note: avoid those sh.tty security jobs promising you heavens. They are a bunch of crooks.

2. If you are flush with cash, then you can setup a freezone company and get residence visa. Not sure if you can adjust the visa status to enable you work with another company.

3. Spousal sponsorship. Well, forget marrying one them local girls because it ain't gonna happen. You might have a chance with the female expats but I doubt if you can hook one from far away Tbilisi....lol