Get Together for September

Hello All,

I am Oguzhan 30 years old Turkish Guy recently moved back to Istanbul after spending 8 years in Boston and London... I am planning to have a party After Ramadan (Prob. first week of September) and will bring some of my friends from Holland and States.. Willing to see who else are gonna join....Hope to meet you up all...

Take care and yes there will be tons of Drinks and Food at the party :))

Hi there Oguzhan,

Is this gonna be a children friendly party?  Me and my hubby have a 2 yrs old toddler girl. Her mother tongue is English btw.

Take care

Hey Maya,

Was thinking about a late party but the party can start earlier for the families with kids and goes after on...I am thinking about Pera in Taksim...

Come on guys, don't tell me that no one is interested in meeting with each other...

rroniee wrote:

Hello All,

I am Oguzhan 30 years old Turkish Guy recently moved back to Istanbul after spending 8 years in Boston and London... I am planning to have a party After Ramadan (Prob. first week of September) and will bring some of my friends from Holland and States.. Willing to see who else are gonna join....Hope to meet you up all...

Take care and yes there will be tons of Drinks and Food at the party :))

Sounds great ! Let's count the days :))

Great to see that there is still life in this forum...Well I am planning a party at PERA near Taksim for a meet up...