Get-Together @ Zerosix Plus – Friday 27 January

Hi Guys,

First of all I would like to wish you all All the Best for 2012...!!

To kick off 2012 in a good mood, I am organizing another party next week...

As usual, the purpose of this party is to bring people together to socialize, meet new people, welcome new comers, making new friends, sharing experiences...  and have FUN :D

So, for our 7th Get-Together, let's meet Friday 27 January at this place from 20:00:

Zerosix Plus
Tel sokak 29/6,
Beyoğlu / İstanbul

Map

The place is on the fifth floor  of Tomer's building  with an amazing view of  the Blue Mosque and Galata Tower...

Like every other time, let me know through this forum and ̸or by private message if you want to join or if you need more info…

Also, it will be the first meeting for many people and quite a few arrive on their own. As the parties are getting bigger and bigger (around 140 people last time), I can't welcome everybody as soon as they arrive. So please guys, if you see someone standing alone, help me to make him/her feel welcome just by introducing yourself... ;)

Hope to see you all

Best,

David

Thanks! I will try!

Topic sticked! ;)

Hope to see u buddy

Count me in :D

hi

May I come and join u please?
thanks
bye

Hey Dave, that's the spirit :D
Will come with a few friends...
C U

will try to join.

i will be there...

i will try to make it with my wife

Count me in :)

Dude u need to give up your everyday job and start to be organizer ;)

HI Dave see you there.

meet you guys there

Hey guys, last time was good, I believe I ll make it this time too.

Hi Dave,

Can you provide little bit more info about the party and the participants.

take care

ege

I did not join previous meetings. How were they, around how many people did join, was it crowded?

I'll try to make it this time!! Count me in :)

Hey, Sounds great. I will try to make it this time.

unluckily
:-( I love to jıon but ı alredy made schedule until 31'st january...hope to join next time..hope you guys have fun

Great Guys...!!

@ Mecnunali: sure, it's an open invitation to all Expat-Blog members and their friends...

@ istman & CursedChico: you can find most of your answers above or in the post written for the 1st party:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=66469
(everything is still valid except the free food :))
So far, we are now over 100 people at each party and it has been always well balanced. I mean: 50-50 Expat/Turk, 50-50 Male/Female, 100% open minded people... (Guys, feel free to correct me... :))
During these parties, people are meeting others, making new friends with common interest which is generally leads up to develop new activities (i.e dinning, travelling, language exchange, etc...)

Hope I answered your questions... :)

i will join .... but is it ok if i bring some friends with me  :))))

HI David,
i would love to come with my husband unfortunatley i have  friends coming over on that date ,,
hopefully i can make it to the next party please keep us informed
Thank you ..

Sounds interesting, I am thinking of coming, but this is my first experience with these types of meetings...I guess I can be a bit shy around new people. Can anybody give me an idea of what to expect?

David..thanks for invitation I will come ,,,but you say that food is not free ohhhhhh

what am I gone do now ? !

Now there is no food then I have to ask question ,,I tried many times to ublowd my photo but no way,because chosen file is close,,,,but the question is how you all friends with photos ubload yours.......

Thanks for this invite.

Caterina

Hey Dave! I will attend with a friend. Thanks for the party!

Hello, I am new to Istanbul and to this forum.  I would like more information about this gathering, who I might be able to contact, and who I might be able to go to this event with. 

It would be really great to meet new people and learn how to find good opportunities for work and to build a social network with expats and locals.

Thanks!

H.

Hi,
I don't know anyone but i will be there :)

see you

hey Dave :)

Thanks for the invitation.I will join with couple of friends.

look forward to meet you and other friends.

What were the ages of the people joined last organization?

I'll be joining also.
See u dudes...

There are generally toddlers, who drink beer & rakı in their milk bottle.

Thank you very much for the invite.  I will be there.

Ian

I'll try to come, I m here in Istanbul alone ,to work and I will be here for some months...I realy want meet some other expat!!!

Hi,
I am feeling alient in Istanbul though I used to live here upto 7 years ago, therefore, it'd be great to meet you all.  Thanks for organizing such an opportunity to get to know new nice people. 
May I ask about the place for the party?  Is it a bar or pub, should we pay a certain amount for drinking and eating?  Or whatever we order, we pay?

thanks for the invite dave , its very kind of you to invite me, looking forward to meet you

Great guys, so far over 130 people confimed their attendance for this party...

It looks that the link for the map is broken, so here it is:
http://www.netkayit.com/adres_arabul.ph … ebi_Tel-Sk

CursedChico, it looks like Sethi already answered your question :D

Look foward to seeing you there

Working late, will try to catch up!