Just got a Job in Canada, anyone know a good Immigration lawyer?

Hello, I just landed a job through CanadaVisaJobs.com which qualifies me for Arranged Employment for the Skilled Visa program.

My wife and I are planning to move to Toronto in a few months so I can start my job, and now need to file my visa application ASAP. Now that we've come this for I don't want to take any chances with the visa filing process and wondered if anyone knew a good and reliable immigration lawyer in Canada that could handle everything for us.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated, thanks for your help.

hi
could you please tell me how did you get a job as i have already registered my self with the same website.how long does it take to get a job and what is the procedure please.
waiting for your reply
thanks buddy

Hello.
I think that you can handle everything by yourself, it is not difficult trust me. I know many people who did it successfully. And me too i can give you a hand so if you have another questions let me know.

[Moderated: Off topic]

Hey is it really possible ?
Cus buddy im in a really mess for these jobs im sick and tired
Please tell me how much time does it take ?
Thankx !

You really don't need a lawyer to apply for a visa.All they do is charge you for filling out paperwork that you can easily fill out yourself. They don't make things go any faster or get different results than you would yourself.

Tes.
John Gambarana of Trans-Global Migration

Anita

Hi AnitaN,

you could recommend the company in the business directory.

Thank you.
Christine

Massood Joomratty Lawyer
Barrister & Solicitor
Canadian Immigration & Business Lawyer
www.PassportCanada.com

205-7134 King George Blvd
Surrey, B.C., V3W 5A3

Phone: 604-599-0001
Fax: 604-599-0013
[email protected]

I HOPE HE MAY HELP YOU