Hi everybody (looking for people in Canada)

Hi
I am Baris from Turkiye and I wanna find some people to contact in Canada. If you can help me I will be really appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hello topuzfamily. :)

So as to make it more visible, your post has been moved to the Canada forum.

What kind of help are you looking for?

Do not hesitate to ask your questions so that other members can help and guide you.

Thank you,
Aurélie

I just joined OSoSavvy.com; it's a brand new Ethnic Canadian deal website for the greater Toronto Area. They focus on deals for the Indian, Arabic, and Caribbean communities. There are weddings, family and lifestyle products and services that are 50-90% off. Right now they are giving away a free pair of Swarovski elements Earrings. Sign up today to get a free $5 signing bonus

hi im from iran and id like to move in canada but first i have to learn english,so is there any one to speak with me to improve my english?
thanks

Hi I am from New York. But I would like to be friend with Canadian people.

Hi to all lovely and wonderfull people out there... I am deepak I am from India and seeking in Canada..can anyone out there help me,I reside in India at Present

can we talk..hope i can improve ur english i can be reached on *** or email me on ***

Hi

I want to get in touch with members from British Columbia/ Vancouver

@umeshmonga Hello please note that this is an old thread from 2012. All participants are now inactive. I would suggest that you open a new topic on the Canada forum.

Regards

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed