Women how to protact themself benified from men ?????????

many men want  to cheat  women  in the  life .they say  bad  words  to women .  some  bad  men  want  to free  get  somethings  from women and  abused  women if  the  women try to protact  herslef  benified  then  the men  will say  that  they are  bad  women in the  life  .its  not  fair to women .as  like  westeron  countries  all men  say  that  they  want  to   its  means cheat  women  for  free  sex ....so  women  should  find a  way  protact  of  themself .....whats  way  is  best to women  protact  themself  from bad  men in the  life?????????????

Don't love any men morethan yourself.choose the person that u will trust before you give everything to them.not all men are the same. Just look to your fingers,all are the same fingers but they different sizes it means not all men are the same but you need to choose whoose the people that you will trust, love, care for you,if you find that real  3 things in one men for many years you can say that person was meant for you be you can settle down nd give up everything for him.its hard to find the person that you will love,meant for you nd settle him for the rest of your life.

its  hard  to find a  men  be  trust  in the  life .maybe  u are  right .women  should  love  themself  more  than men .all men  is  easy changed  of  their  as  like open a  books .so  how  to  find  out  that  who can be  trust ?

Not all men are like that, I agree that there are men like that out there, but there are good, honest decent men too. You just need to find the good ones.

Sista, its very complex. Some people say, be friends first, before falling in love. But it's difficult knowing a person - habits, lifestyle etc., well if you dont get a bit close n intimate with the person. some people know how to front a facade, but with time such facade will wear off. By then you must have gotten abit intimate and in love, only to discover the real bad person when the fronts are off. It's complex.

For me, I will use the angler analogy.Throw the hook into the crowd and pull closer. If its good, keep it. If its bad, throw back into the crowd.

Ur rite that some men r bad r they treat women badly bt also that not all men r same. In the same way if I say that women betray deceive and misbehave. Then? Obviously not all r same.
P.s. no offence. And I don't mean to.blame anyone.

Don't offer free sex. Let them pay. Everyone's happy :^)

orwa84 wrote:

Don't offer free sex. Let them pay. Everyone's happy :^)

You want guys to pay for sex? ...lol, that would in someway put an end to marriage and establish prostitution as an alternative. But would that solve the world's problem? I think NO! Some guys will like to do and not pay. Haven't you heard stories of ladies calling the cops on dudes that refused to pay after service?

But think of it if guys are paying, ladies will feel appreciated and that would lead to better service...lol. What y'all think?

guys, this discussion is irrelevant on Expat.com

-thread closed-

Closed